Water Pump/Winterizing Starcraft Superlite 212FB

Raye

Hello,

I’m new to this trailer life and I’m working on winterizing my Starcraft Superlite 212 FB. I got stuck at the water pump while trying to close access to my fresh water tank and use the siphon to add antifreeze.

This is a photo of my water pump. The blue valve top is to my siphon line, the white valve top when following it back goes to a blue hose that goes down into the floor (I think to my fresh water tank?) but then I also have a silver valve that seems to open and close a hose running between the intake side of my pump and the output side of my pump? What is the third silver valve for and how should I set these valves to winterize and keep antifreeze out of my fresh water tank?

Thank you for any advice!

Attachments

• D65834BE-89C8-47CF-800F-43C8A0B11BC1.jpeg
    D65834BE-89C8-47CF-800F-43C8A0B11BC1.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 5

WLG347

Hello,

I’m new to this trailer life and I’m working on winterizing my Starcraft Superlite 212 FB. I got stuck at the water pump while trying to close access to my fresh water tank and use the siphon to add antifreeze.

This is a photo of my water pump. The blue valve top is to my siphon line, the white valve top when following it back goes to a blue hose that goes down into the floor (I think to my fresh water tank?) but then I also have a silver valve that seems to open and close a hose running between the intake side of my pump and the output side of my pump? What is the third silver valve for and how should I set these valves to winterize and keep antifreeze out of my fresh water tank?

Thank you for any advice!
Did you ever get an answer ? I have the same system. The valve placement does not match my owmer's manual.

WLG347

It is not in my 2021 starcraft super lite owners manual. I did find it in the 2023 starcraft super lite owners manual in the plumbing section. I found the manual online at the starcraft website.