We are looking for clothing optional and nudist campgrounds and resorts

acouple

My husband and I will use this post to introduce ourselves, and also let you know what we are looking for on the forum.
We are a 25 year married couple and live in the Midwest. We bought our first RV this winter and as soon as the weather clears up and gets nice we will be taking some trips.
We are very active in the public nudist lifestyle and up until now most of our trips have been in the winter months and south of the border to our favorite resorts. because of covid, we have decided to create our own transportation and lodging with a RV and see what the USA has to offer us nudists. We have checked out many resorts on-line however, we would like to get some references from people who have first-hand experience with the resorts.
Feel free to post any comment or question you would like on this thread and one of us will reply with a response.
Have a great day and hope to hear from you all and make some great friends on here.
PS I am sure we will need some help with our own questions as we get started on this new adventure.19 (6).JPG

acouple

We have had a couple of forum member private message us and accuse our admission of being public nudists to be BS and this thread to be BS as well. We hope that they did not bet any money on that because the attached pictures should pretty much prove that we are no afraid of being naked in public. 17.jpgP1010708 (2).JPG