We bought last winter

Generalfirebird

We bought this last winter because i don't want to sleep on the ground any more.From the pics you can see it needs alittle bit of work,right now i'm starting on the inside...oh and the best reason we bought this one was the price...

Copy2ofPicture004.jpg
" />
Copy2ofPicture011.jpg
" />

H2H1

Re: We bought last winter

if more than free, yuo paid to much. :laugh: JK. Good luck on he project, have any questions just ask away on here. I a m sure some of our expert will help you out

akjimny

Yeah, I hope the price was really, really good (by good I mean cheap). Definitely a project rig - hope the chassis and coach frame are in good shape. Chris, you're a better man than me. I don't have it in me to try such a massive project anymore. Oh well..... :) :)

C Nash

Chris, these projects can be fun if you have the tools and place to do it. Can also be very expensive when you get into repairing. Good luck and keep us posted with pic. The album section is a good place to post the pic, It's listed in the top of the forum heading beside calender.

Generalfirebird

the frame and chassis is in great shape,everything in it works...even the 3 way frig...I found this close by for $1400.00 and it runs and drives down the road..lol...i figure its not to bad for our first one that we bought...the next one will have to be bigger but this one will do for now...am looking for an awning for it and locally there isnt enough dealers around my area...any leads would be great

akjimny

From the side it looks like it's a cross between a motor home and an Airstream :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But seriously, most anything you need can be ordered on-line if there isn't a dealer in your area. :) :)

goldone

The tin siding, is it held on with an adhesive and tacks ? I might try a small section. Thanks,

big bilko

Go to a local external blind manufacturer. They will be cheaper and have a better range of products.Good luck. BIG BILKO :) :) :) :)