We have made the move

utmtman

I changed our residence from Utah to South Dakota. Took me less than a month and the only thing I have to go to SD for is new drivers licenses. I figure to save us 1500 dollars a year on things like auto insurance, vehicle licensing, mailings to where ever I am, and state taxes. We shall see when I compare pay outs a year from now compared to this past year. I do know that I will save 400 a year on vehicle insurance, 500 dollars on state tax that we wont have to pay next year, and the 50 dollars for state inspections of our vehicles each year for licensing purposes. That alone is enough to travel a little more each year.

cwishert

Re: We have made the move

Wow that sounds great :) Wish I could be saving money like that. I have to stick it out in our house and only camp on weekends for a while longer. :(

H2H1

Lee what part of SD are going to a full resident hahaha. Like I have told you before we will heading that way Sat morning May 23. we should be in Rapid City SD on or about the 5-6 of June. I hope to see you again. take care

elkhartjim

Hey Hollis, I pray for you to have safe travels and see things that have only been in dreams. We will be leaving east Texas June 10th headed north through Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa and then west to the Badlands, then the Fleetwood rally in Gillette,WY, then Custard last stand in Montana, then Yellowstone for a couple of weeks. The last reservation we have is in Yellowstone so we will head n, s, e, or w without any reservations. I've got a credit card or two and a couple bucks in my pocket...its going to be a great summer.

utmtman

Hey Hollis, I head north the 19th or 20th of June. We are going to wander thru Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota than onto Missouri. My plans for SD is to tour the state, get drivers licenses somewhere along the way and stop to check out the mail service we purchased in Madison, SD. I should enter SD around the 25th at the latest. If your still going to be around in June I will look you up for sure.

H2H1

well dang Lee, we will be back home on the 14 June. This just a 3 week junket up to SD. Anyway it was good to hear from you, take care and be care full on the road.