We took delivery today...wow

elkhartjim

RE: We took delivery today...wow

I don't care about a back yard if its got a dang bear in it. Besides, hows he going to push a lawnmower up and down those hillls?
icon_smile_big.gif

cwishert

Re: We took delivery today...wow

I know this is kind of an old thread but my puter won't show the first picture Jim posted. I want to see it so I can be in on the joke. Can you post it again so maybe I could see it. I know there is probably a way for me to see it but I am not that technical. Tried right clcking on it and told it to show picture but still didn't work.

G

must be something up with the sight ,, Carol ,, i went back to the first post on it and it is a red x ,, tyr it agian when u logg back on ,, it may work then ,,, :approve: :)

TexasClodhopper

The pictures that Jim posted were posted as 'links' to some other sight that Jim does not have control over. That site's owner got tired of all of the thousands of hits to it that this caused, so he/she moved/removed the picture. He/she has to pay for that bandwidth, and it probably cost some extra dollars to host our enjoyment.

The friendly way to post those kind of pictures is to download them to your computer, then upload them to your own hosting site (such as Photobucket.) That way the original owner is not inundated with hits to his site.

cwishert

Oh well guess I just missed out on that one. I love all the fun everyone has on this site.

G

hey Carol .. go to DL's albums ,, he has a picture almost the same as jim had ,, it's under his rv ,, in his albums ;) :approve: :approve: :) :)