weather down my way

*scooter*

Re: weather down my way

Well, here in sunny Cal. we've had mild temps in the 70's with just a few clouds passing by. Down to the 60's in the evening, but a light sweater takes care of that. :evil: NOT !! The weather isn't like what I've read above, but it gets down to the low 30's and warms to the 50's daytime. Had some rain last night and today. When it's in the 30's it feel like the teens though. I know, I'm a wuss. Oh, by the way....another grandchild arrived today !! A healthy boy. Makes 4 now. Sorry, got off track. Hope all is well with everyone..

H2H1

CONGRATS Scooter on your new grand son, Hey it's OK to brag about a new grand son .If you didn't I would be disappointed in U.

*scooter*

Thanks.. My little story.. I had to work last night from 10:30 pm til 06:30 this morn. Not my usual shift. Last night about midnight my son calls me and says its time. I got off and went to the hospital 100miles away. Dog tired. Came home..and now sitten with two other grankids while the wife returns to the hospital and takes our daughter to visit. I'm trying to read and type here while picking up toys and put'n on a princess outfit on my grand daughter. Busy, busy... :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Nothing like them Scooter. Congrats on the new one and just wait until you get the great. Just got our first greats TWIN girls. :approve:

G

CONGRATS scooter ,, havw fun with one more ;) :laugh: :laugh:

*scooter*

Twins !! Well, it'll be years before I hit the 'great' as the oldest grand is only 3 yrs old. Never thought it could be this much fun. Kinda keeps me thinking like I was a kid...