weather down my way

G

well as of now we have ice ,, and sleet and some snow ,, but later tonight is it expected to get real nasty ,, 2-4 inches of snow and then more sleet and freezing rain ,, man i want the tropics or the eqautor ,, u know warm rving weather ;) ;) ;) :approve: :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

rjf7g

Re: weather down my way

Just started snowing here about 10 minutes ago...all schools around my county are closed already just on the threat. I sent a very disappointed teacher and 5th grader out the door about 45 minutes ago..."Snow days are almost as good as camping."

Grandview Trailer Sa

Our snow started before dawn. By 7:00 we had about 2". Now at 10:00, still coming down but supposed to stop early afternoon. Hope the prediction of freezing rain does not come true.

PattieAM

I'm currently over in Cape May, NJ, and expecting the snow showers/sleet/rain this afternoon. My home in Maryland has not yet gotten it, but, it appears to be coming from the south, so we will be slammed! I can handle the snow, some sleet, but the freezing rain I do not care for at all.

H2H1

IT JUST WET AND COLD HERE NO SNOW .SLEET OR SUNSHINE We are waiting on march then we kick off rv'ing again

G

well when i got up this morning all was just wet ,, no snow ,,, but we have a good chance for it again this weekend .. so i'll wait and see .. ;) :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Well, our freezing rain did not come. Glad of that. Wet roads are refreezing tonight. Will be bad in the morning. Temps in the high 40's tomorrow so all will be OK soon, but on Sat. we might get another round. HIGH on Sunday will be mid 20's with low in teens. BURR!!!!!!

G

double that brrrrr Ken we to are gonna get hit this weekend ,, but none of our roads are refreeezing ,, they dried up by noon ,, so that's a good thing :approve: ;) :) :) :)

MAN AM I READY FOR SPRING but i really want SUMMER ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

RE: weather down my way

OKWHO HUFF AND PUFF AND SENT THE WHITE STUFF MY WAY.
icon_smile_angry.gif
It's 31 and we are expecting 2-4 inches of the white stuff late this evening and tonight. Now I know it had to 730 or Nash who is catching now, maybe it was Ken don't, know. We are getting sleet now and the cover is off the MH
icon_smile_sad.gif
anybody volunteering to come and put it back on?
icon_smile.gif
Well for those of you who are in North East stay inside and stay warm.

Hollis

G

ok i want a room at u'r place dave ,, it's 10 degrees here now ,, we got into the high 20's today :eek: ,, but tomorrow is gonna be like alaska ,, high 28 ,, low 0
Man i hate this global warming ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

We got snow yesterday 17 degree last night, 36 high today and back in the high teens tonight :dead:

utmtman

We got rain night before last and than it froze we are getting 20+ at night and 55 days. Rain so much it put two inches in my car and did something to the electrical dont know what yet sending it to the shop today. Also put a inch of water thru our slideout into the bedroom. Good grief

brodavid

we have a spare bedroom 730, if you do not mind sleeping with our dog, it is really his room, I know that you are upset about the cold , it will get to 39 here today, david sends his prayers to all,
msjackie