weather up date

H2H1

Ok who sent the snow, it 32 now and was snowing this morning, but it want stick:laugh: last weekend it was 70 now it's 35:(. And I thought we was having an eary spring:( oh well it will warm back up in the up coming weeks:cool:

utmtman

Re: weather up date

I second that motion Steve. LOL, I was in Georgia once in the 70's and it snowed, everyone parked their cars right where they were sitting. Good grief and it was cleared and melted an hour later. Heck back home here we dont even slow down until its a foot deep. Snicker snicker

DL Rupper

We had fun at the Savannah, Ga Wal-Mart yesterday. The alarm went off and then they announced a Tornado warning. The tornado was over Skidaway Island. 3 days before we checked out site vacancies at the Skidaway Island State Park. Glad they didn't have any for the next 2 mos. That might have been dicey.

My kids are at 18 inches of snow in Ohio. Gee this Global Warming sure is fun. This has been the coldest winter (GLOBAL) on record in the last 100 years. :eek:

G

see Hollis that's what u get for kidding me about working in freezing temps :laugh: ,, hey u know i'm just kidding ,, we got 3 inches here ,, but it was gone buy sunset ,,, but MAN is it cold now ,, clear sky's and only a whopping 19 degrees ,, better get out the sun screen :bleh: :laugh: :laugh: :eek: :evil:

DARLING

Its GLOBAL WARMING, don't you know. WE get cold before we get hot. or something like that :)
Darlin :cool:

krautdog

RE: weather up date

We got a good 18", not to mention the drifts, here in the suburbs of Cleveland over the weekend. The snow is piled so high, my driveway looks like the grand canyon. On Saturday morning, my wife was online looking for jobs in Houston for me! Our campsite opens on April 15th and I'm counting down the days.

H2H1

well it in the high 60 today and suppose to be in the 70 this weekend. I don't blame you for wanting to get HOUSTON to get away from all that snow, anyway best of luck on your job hunting.

C Nash

75, sun shining no rain slight wind no tornados here in Alabama, WOOPS another senior moment I'm in New Mexico and in the desert :laugh: :bleh:

PattieAM

Southern Maryland is enjoying a wee bit of spring after some nasty rain/wind over the weekend. However, while our saturated soil may dry out somewhat with the 'gusty winds' they are predicting for today, we most likely will enjoy additional tree falls and scattered power outages. Tiger lilies have broken ground and are up 2", daffodils are blooming on my sunnier side of the house, and I think I see my tulips breaking ground. Can unplug the heat tape this week and feel safe. Looking forward to reduced electric bills!

H2H1

u r right DL they had a TORNADO in downtown Atlanta and in Polk county .100 miles south all we had was wind no damage. DL sorry to hear about your Dodge. now you can say you really caught HAIL in GA. :laugh: :laugh:

DL Rupper

Dang Rod, you always have a reply (caught hail). We are OK. Poor Dodge. My love affair with The Big Bad Dodge is on the skids. Nasty stuff that hail. Found 2 vent lids broken, refrigerator cap/lid on roof dented, and sewer hose severed by hail. Other than that the RV seems to have survived. :)

DARLING

DL
Sorry to hear about about your damage. Was praying for everyone in the path of that storm. We have family in FT Stewart near Savanah. They had lost of wind also but no damage.
Darlin in sunny Fla :cool:

DL Rupper

Seems like the storms have been after me. When I was in sunny Fla last month and in Jan we had big bad storms zipping on by. We were under tornado watchs every other week.

H2H1

hey DL that was me Hollis (H2H1). I live 100 miles from Atlanta.

G

well glad u ended up ok DL ,, if i may ask ,, how bad is the truck ,, since the rv stuff was minimall ,, but agian it could have been alot worse ,, u know we look after each other on here ,, but u already new that ,,, i bet Ken can get u some good prices on rv stuff ,, u know ,, and that's not a puch line either ,, i'm serious ,, but keep us updated ,,,
;) :approve: :approve: :approve: :)

DL Rupper

Sorry Hollis, that was funny. Your text/abbreviations and Rod's are similar. I'm not concentrating right now as much as I should. :eek: I'm over in the Milledgeville area.

I'm not sure how much damage they will conclude the truck sustained. It has at least 50 dents on the hood and another 40 to 50 on the roof. Then each front fender has 4 or 5 dents as well as the pickup bed rails. There are a few dents on the rear sidewalls and doors. Not sure how they will look at it or how hard it will be to repair.

H2H1

well we are glad you and your bride is OK. I know that must be dishearten now that you got it paid for and this had to happen. don't let them hook you into some shabby repair. I would make sure it look new again. and by all means don't let them mess up that sweet smelling diesel smoke :cool: :laugh: