weather up date

karyljm

Re: weather up date

Had a great Easter Weekend here in Colorado, of course I'm in the foothills not the mountains. It snowed Easters eve then we had a beautiful day Sunday and now it is 65 degrees.

H2H1

OK to all that picked on who work and live :( in cold weather I am sorry :laugh: please take the cold back :cool: it was only 59 today with the wind blowing 13 gust to 25. and tonight 32. Although it going to warm up later on in the week it's still cold to me. I been working the short now back to long sleeves shirts. talking about global warming :approve: :) :cool: :laugh: :laugh: :bleh:

G

well i'm with u Hollis ,, de winterized the MH yesterday ,, and guess what???? we got snow today ,, allday ,, but nothing stuck (ground to warm) so blame it on me ,, i knew that if de winterized ,, it would get cold agian ,,, but not cold enough to worry about ,, lows 35 high tomorrow upper 60's ,, so think i'll be ok ,, ;) :laugh: :approve: :disapprove: :angry:

H2H1

u r right Rod, I also dewinterized the MH but not worried about it getting to cold to do damage. just want it to get a little warmer, it will come just waiting :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve:

*scooter*

Well today on the west side of the country, it was about 72 and nice. But rain is on the way ;)

H2H1

THAT real good Scooter just rub it in :( we will out there in May and will absorb as much sun we can and bring it back to the east coast. :cool: :cool: .So keep the rain send the sun shine our way. :laugh: BTY I like your dogs.

brodavid

I can not pick on 730 this morning about how hot it is here, got to 33 last night, had to snuggle to keep warm, my old bones get chilled easy. did not even get to 4x4 today like I would. BUT friday is supposed to be 78, ok a little picking, if I got to wash his rv, then I will pick the day.

H2H1

Bro Dave if Rod knew how warm it was in your neighborhood he would close up the shop and head your way :laugh: I know you have read how he like to lay in the sun :cool: , you know if he lay in the sun to long and get real dark he wont be able to cast a shadow or which one real or the shadow :laugh: :cool: :cool: :approve:

G

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cool: :cool: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :evil: :blush:

raskal

Had to wear socks for the seventh time since last November this morning in FL ... terrible! :)

utmtman

Not really warm here in utah but the snow is all melted and temps are staying in the 50-60 range during the day.

DARLING

Weather MAn said that this is the last cold spell but then he said that last week, the week before, and the week before.

Tues nite it was 40, last nite it was 48. We are trying to push the warm weather north for you guys, but some how your cold weather keeps being pushed down here. :laugh: :laugh:

Darlin :cool:

diverdad

Does anyone have any idea when this whole global warming thing is suppose to kick in. We are planning our first weekend for the 18th and 19th of April and are hoping the snow is at least gone up here in Wisconsin. :laugh: At least we're not the only ones with the snow. Enjoy. :cool:

Scott

H2H1

hello Scott and welcome to the forum. I hate to rub it in but today is going to be 77 and tonight 54. this weekend we will be in the 80 . I say if you hate the cold and the snow move south, we need the tax $$$$$ :laugh: :laugh: :approve: just having a little fun here. Where are you and the family heading out to the 18? enjoy where ever you go.

diverdad

Only going about 40 miles away so we aren't able to escape the cold weather. Well, it will be a good chance to see if the furnace works or not. :) Yeh, we are just getting into the whole camping thing so it still should be fun. As far as moving south, well, we raise quite a few cattle so moving is out of the question. I do envy hearing about temps in the 70's and 80's though. I looked on the 15 day forecast and did see one day out on about the 9th of April that said 60. :cool: Of course we all know how reliable a two week forecast is. hehehe

Scott

H2H1

now 60 not bad when you are in 20/30. I was raised on a farm, so I know in an out on moving and having to sell out. But you could as we did. lump sum sell from house to stock everything went. good luck on your camping and if you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask the forum, as I know since I have been a member there are some great guys that are very knowledge and will help you out.

DARLING

Welcome Scott

AS for the global warmng thing, I guess Gore has not been to Wisc 0r Minn in the winter :laugh: :laugh:

Hollis
I told you that I was trying to push up the warmer weather for guys. I guess Eating my spinach last nite helped.

Darlin :cool:

H2H1

well Darling you must have had a whole can, it was 77 today, but you also sending some rain this weekend my at home work day :( , that ok we will get by, because it the grand daughter 3rd birthday and having a big party :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

utmtman

Well its supposed to be cloudy today and a bit rainy with snow flurries this weekend.