Weight Distrubuting Hitch

I will soon buy a 30 foot travel trailer and need to get a weight distributing hitch. Does anyone have experience with one made by Equal-i-zer? Or could you reccommend one amoung Reese, Draw-Tite and EAZ-LIFT ? I want two sway controls or the equivalent because it's 30 feet long. Need some help selecting the right WDH. Thank you.
Signed" Going Fulltime

C Nash

What kind of tow vehicle will you be using? Either of the wdh you have listed should be ok with proper hook up and sway controls. I have always liked Reese but, thats JMO

Chelse L. Nash
fulltimer03@yahoo.com

Edited by - c nash on Jan 08 2002 11:11:14 PM

We just purchased a used 30ft. Airstream travel trailer with a Hensley Arrow Hitch already on it. I can't say enough good about this marvelous hitch. Don't know what your tow vehicle is, but I hope you have a long wheel base; it will add greatly to towing stability. The Hensley is pricey at $2500 or so, but poor sway control/weight distribution can be infinitely more costly. Since you are posting in the Fulltiming Forum, I can only assume this is a "rest-of-your-RVing-life" investment. The Hensley is all you will ever need...ever.

Almost full-timers in a white 1999 Ford E-250 Regency Van, pulling a 30ft. Airstream w/Hensley Arrow hitch