We'll be OFF the Road for awhile

onthecoach

Well, the news came in this morning....DH is being re-assigned to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates -- for at least ONE YEAR!!! :disapprove: :angry: It took them 4 months to make this decision and they want him there -- on site -- in 2 weeks!!! :disapprove:

I am not going (An Arab country is not the safest place for an American - Jewish - Woman!) :dead:

Anyhoo, the plan is to winterize the coach for Jan/Feb/Mar and then I will take it back out April 1, 2008.

I will continue to check in while I'm 'on land' and look forward to coming back out in the Spring!

Keep the experiences and lessons coming!!!

Lynn

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: We'll be OFF the Road for awhile

Good Luck to you and your husband. Stay in touch and we will keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers.

G

Hey tell him to be safe over there ,, and yes please keep us posted on the rv stuff and u'r family :)

DL Rupper

Good luck to you and your DH. Tell him to keep his head down and maintain a low profile. Keep us in the loop. :)

onthecoach

Thanks all!! I will continue to stay online and be in touch with everyone! The good news is that upon DH's return, he has PROMISED to retire!!! Then, we can finally live our life on OUR SCHEDULE and not someone else's!!

LKB

C Nash

Hold him to that retirement. Stay in touch and our prayers and thoughts are with you both.

Poppa

You know I retired 2 1/2 years ago but I am working again just when I want to.

From experience its hard to take an ole plow mule and put him to pasture. He needs to be hooked up every once in a while just so he can have the feeeeeeeling he can still do it.

I work a turnaround now and then to keep from going stale.