Well in about 1 hour the car will be here to send us to the down under.

LEN

So this will be my last post for about 2 months. Everyone have a great late winter and I'll be on the road in the spring.

LEN

rjf7g

Re: Well in about 1 hour the car will be here to send us to the down under.

Len-
Have a safe trip and enjoy...they don't have Internet access in "the down under"?

G

Have a safe and happy trip LEN ,, and get back to us if u can ;) :cool: :cool: :approve:

TexasClodhopper

Wouldn't it be great if Len could check into the chatroom from "down under?"

I wonder if he will type upside down? :eek:

big bilko

WE DO HAVE INTERNET DOWN UNDER.AND SLICED BREAD AND MOBILE PHONES EVEN.CELL PHONES TO YOU SOON WE WILL BE GETTING TELEVISION.. REGARDS BIG BILKO

tallyo

What I really want to know is do the Roo's run in circles in the opposite direction?

TexasClodhopper

TREVOR, WE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE VOLUMN CONTROL. We're sending Len down there to see if you guys are TURNING IT THE WRONG WAY! :clown:

He'll be at the airport in 40 minutes, so crank up that 'roo' and ride! :laugh:

big bilko

roos dont run , they hop regards BIG BILKO

big bilko

TEXAS CLODHOPPER. WE DONT HAVE KNOBS TO TURN UP THE VOLUME..WE JUST PEDAL HARDER. REGARDS BIG BILKO.

msjackie

Hey Big Bilko, take care of our son while he is down under, only thing he could tell us he would be in the down under area.
Makes sense send him off foe 6 months to a whatever and do not give a location to much. David said that made sense to him.
Good Morning Tex, Tallyo

TexasClodhopper

That's a good one, Trevor! :laugh:

PS. God morning, Ms. Jackie! ;)

H2H1

my friends ask me if I have been to Australia and I so no why, it looks like you have an Australian belt on. and I ask why that are asking that? and they say it's because it is way down under my stomach. :) :) :clown:

msjackie

Like it Hollis,
It Is Like the Dunlop joke

aussie Keith

It's been a couple of days now and I've looked around and haven't seen Len yet. If all these 'roos would move out of the way I might get a chance to meet up with him.

big bilko

HEY MSJACKIE. YOUR SON WILL HAVE A BALL DOWN UNDER.PLENTY TO SEE AND LOTS OF GOOD FOLK TO DO IT WITH.WERE BASED IN MELBOURNE IF HE GETS THIS WAY. MUST DRIVE THE GREAT OCEAN ROAD IN VICTORIA AND VISIT THE GREAT BARRIER REEF IN QUEENSLAND, WITH THE URBAN MYTH THAT KANGAROOS ARE HOPPING DOWN THE MAIN STREETS,DUE TO THE DROUGHT CONDITIONS WE HAVE ROOS GRAZING ON THE GOLF COURSES WITHIN 10 MILES OF MELBOURNE. BUT WHEN YOU GET 300 MILES OUT OF TOWN THEY ARE AS SCARCE AS STAFF OVER 18 AT McDONALDS..REGARDS BIG BILKO

jumbuck

Hey Big Bilko

The earlier reference to the VOLUME CONTROL was a hint to turn off the CAPS LOCK on your keyboard.
Capital letters are generally used two ways, to highlight something REALLY special, or to SHOUT.
Apart from that, it also makes the text harder to read.

Ron from Melbourne.

ps: If the Ringer from 'up north' does manage to come through Melbourne's eastern suburbs, we would also be happy for him/them to drop in and say Hi!. You bring the bourbon, I get the glasses.

TexasClodhopper

Thanks, Ron. We were just trying to be nice hosts! :approve:

Ya'll come on up! We still have room!

msjackie

Only thing is that he is like his dad, does not drink anything stronger than pop, and you know what pop drinks,
And I know that the Navy does not allow their Pilots to fly Buzzed, and yes Tex he got his promotion.

TexasClodhopper

Yipppeeee! Now he gets paid $2 / hour for risking his neck to keep us free peoples! Thank God we've got people like TOY! :approve: