We're Noobs......

chef_tim

Just bought my dad's 96 Damon Daybreak, seems to be a bit of a basket case already!!! I'll be doing some reading here, then some searching, and probably asking a bunch of questions. We are looking forward to "easy" camping, at least compared to what we did with our pop-up. Just the wife and I and four Rottweilers so it should be plenty big. We are in South Dakota, so hello to any fellow RVers out this way. Tim

try2findus

Re: We're Noobs......

We were up your way in 2009. It is beautiful up in SD and I know you and your wife (and dogs) will enjoy the great outdoors.

We find loads of challenges along the way but it is all in how you deal with it. We are very grateful for the opportunity RV'ing allows us and we never take the learning experiences for granted. :approve:

vanole

chef_tim,

Welcome to the group. We were all in your shoes once upon a time. Their are some great folks here.

V/R
Jeff
Go NAVY

H2H1

HEY CHEF, welcome, we was in Rapid City last year is May. And yes as Jeff has stated, we were all a new be one time, so join in, chat, ask questions, and most of all have fun.

Kirk

"Just the wife and I and four Rottweilers so it should be plenty big. " :question:

How big an RV is this? The Rottweilers I am familiar with are pretty big dogs. We share our 36' home with a medium size dog that we dearly love, but one is plenty for us in our RV home.

Welcome to the forums to both of you and the dogs!