what am I doing wrong

hertig

Re: what am I doing wrong

For those of us with Dodge Diesel Smoke deficiancies, we might slip and use 'Btw' in that case...

G

Yup DL wins bty or Bty means the same ,, "by the way" i use capitols if i start a sentence with it ,, if i don't i use lower case ,, damn Tex u made me sound like a teacher ,,, now parphrase that for me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:
and let me hear all u'r vowles and verbs :laugh: :eek: :laugh:

G

that was good Tex ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
now say it backwards :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

HA HA HA Just read the heading again on this post "What am I doing wrong" by topcat 1943 and I bet he is saying now that posting a :question: here was what he did wrong after listening to us bunch of nuts answering :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

hey Nash i bet u'r right ,, u would think that is an rv tech forum ,, but the way i see it it's a been there done that stupid thing forum ,, and bty (there it is again) we will continue to do the stupid stuff as long as we own and use rv's ,, so we might not be a bunch of nuts after all ,, look at what we have done ,, now that's nutty ;) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
By the way ,, topcat were just joshing each other ,, don't mean a thing about u'r post ,,, but feel free to josh as u please ,, but be kinda nice cause Nash get's real mad if u josh him to much ,,, yea right ,, i think he is like me he can take as much as he dishes out ,, just as long as it don't get on the personal side ,, that's when we all say OK ENOUGH ,, but post away ,, we love to post replies to :question: and sometimes we can type too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :eek:

TexasClodhopper

Rod, you are coming along just fine. Did some research on your past posts, and your word count is going up with your abbreviation count going down. Are you using spellcheck again? ;) :laugh:

DL Rupper

Bty, DODGE diesel smoke helps me see understand what you guys are saying, abbreviations and all. :clown: :approve: :bleh:

DL Rupper

Bty, I'm "on the road" again. Got out of Dayton, OH today. That smoke really smells good. ;) :eek:

C Nash

DL it just occured to me. How can you smell those fumes if you are going down the road. You do know that Dogde HE HE has a forward gear :laugh: :laugh: . Now I know who wrote that old truckers song "Backing all the way to Birmingham".

Tex, I tried using the spellchecker and a note came up and said "forget it" :eek: :eek: :laugh: Think it broke :laugh:

DL Rupper

Hey Chelse, my wife drives while I hang over the side of the truck bed and smell that smoke. :approve: :evil: :eek:

hertig

Why not run a hose from the exhaust into the cab? Then you can both smell the diesel in comfort and without straining. :)

G

Tex u better be nice or i'll start using the bty and MB stuf again ,, it makes it shorter to type and my brain can figure it out better...

Bty ( :laugh: ) DL if u run the hose in the cab then u'll be way ahead of me ,, cause after the post that Nash posted about diesel smoke ,, i took the hose from my MH ouuta the hole in the garage ,,,, but i think i'm coming down with diesel smoke withdrawls ,,, been shaking all day ,,, opps ,, forgot it was cold today ,, never mind.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:

DL Rupper

Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy. You people need to bite the bullet and buy a Dodge Cummins Diesel. Then you too can spread the good smoke smell. :approve: Just think how many people would benefit across the USA. You will all be PATRIOTS. ;)

Grandview Trailer Sa

Maybe this should be a new thread, but I went to Louisville KY this week for the big RV dealer show. There I saw, of course LOTS of new ideas in the RV world, but also...

THE 2010 SUBURBAN WITH A 4.5 DURAMAX DIESEL. That downsized diesel produces 350 HP and in the 500's for torque. They told me it got in the upper 20's for mileage and the exhaust was so clean you could take it and us it in scuba tanks. That is how stringent the 2010 federal regulations are. He told me that diesel will probably be available in the 1/2 ton trucks before 2010, but they are holding the Suburban back till then.

Sorry DL, no more smoke in the future.

DL Rupper

Dodge is going with a smaller diesel in a 1/2 ton around 2008/09. It will probably smell good too. You don't need visable smoke to smell good.:laugh: :bleh:

G

hey now i don't trust diesel smoke i can't see :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: