What is a Passport America Book

Tassiedevil

What is a Passport America book and do I need one and where do I get one if I do need it ???????????? Does it help me save money? Thanks Sue

Grandview Trailer Sa

Passport America is a RV club you can join. Do you NEED it? No. Will it save you money? Probably if you are full timing it. It did not help me the year I was a member because I can only camp on weekends because of work. Every campground I went to did not honor it on weekends. I guess some do and maybe someone will jump in with more information. During the week, in places, you might save up to 50%.

Tassiedevil

Thanks for your reply, we are arriving from Australia and buying a c Class, we will then be travelling around for 3-4 mths and if we enjoy it we will be back next year for a few more months of travelling. Where do I get one of these books from? Thanks for your help, regards from Tasmania, Sue

hertig

You get the book or a computer disk 'free' when you sign up (getting both costs extra). I signed up when I first got my trailer and then let it lapse (got my money back and then some, just couldn't travel for a while). When I went to sign up again, they gave me all kinds of deals to get me signed up for several years, so you might be able to get a rate considerably lower than advertised. Ask and you may not get. Do not ask and you will not get... :)