what is a tt trailer?

We are looking for a new trailer that will work well in the snow, are some better than others? what is a tt? any info will help.We would like a slide-out, how are they in the snow?

ARCHER

what is a tt trailer?

JK. Welcome to the forum. I'm not an expert.....but I think...."TT" stands for Travel Trailer. I'm guessing you have a truck? If so, make sure you determine your weight requirements for load pulling. Do your homework before you buy.
Good luck. :cool:

Gary B

what is a tt trailer?

HI JK, as Archer said TT stands for travel trailer vs 5er meaning a 5th wheel type trailer, a slideout will not be much of a problem in snow, if it isn't equipped with a slideout topper awning, you will have to sweep the snow off the top before you retract the slide. If you plan on doing winter / snow type camping you will definetly want heated/enclosed holding tanks, if available dual pane windows or at least storm windows, the larger 30 lb LP tanks. Yes some trailers are better than others but I have no recomendations, other than to look at the mid range mfgs, like Jayco, Starcraft, Keystone Sprinters, Cougars, Fleetwood Terry's Wilderness, Prowler etc. Good luck with the search. :) :laugh: :cool: :bleh: ;) :approve:

yeshaiz

what is a tt trailer?

I have a 2002. ultralite 21' travel trailer by Trail-lite from Ontario. (now in Vancouver). The dealer told me that this is a special winterized trailer as it has all fiber construction and isolation, and inner tanks which can be kept warm by heater. yeshaiz@hotmail.com

yeshaiz

what is a tt trailer?

I have a 2002. ultralite 21' travel trailer by Trail-lite from Ontario. (now in Vancouver). The dealer told me that this is a special winterized trailer as it has all fiber construction and isolation, and inner tanks which can be kept warm by heater. yeshaiz@hotmail.com