What is this part

I was wondering if someone could help me identify the little circular aluminum piece just to the left of the allison filter. It is round with 3 cutouts in it. Mine is leaking transmission fluid. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
What is this part

The topic can be closed. Turns out I have a shot torque converter and stader bushing. Cost at dealership $3900. Thanks anyway.