what should i buy

Krazeehorse

what should i buy

Fun, inexpensive (if you shop used) way to get into rv-ing. My kids spent more nights camping in the back yard than we did in parks. They practically lived in our pop up in the summer. And we had the team thing going when we set up and broke down the camper. Great fun a long time ago.

Kirk

what should i buy

We used a pop-up for 15 years when we were raising our kids. We had a used one first then a new one. I still feel that they are one of the best possible choices for a family. It is a real camping experience, while having most of the advantages of an RV.

hertig

what should i buy

My major gripe about the popups is the canvas. I like the looks of the Alpine trailer. It is a 'solid' popup which makes an A shaped 'chalet'. You can even get it with an Air Conditioner.

C Nash

what should i buy

IMO a popup is a great way to start family camping. Can be done on a low budget and very easy to tow and set up. Most kids love the feeling of being close to nature. I would not take anything for the years of tenting and pop up camping with the family. Would love to do it with the gkids but' these old bones need a little more confort now :laugh:

jimontario

what should i buy

Thank you for your responces., finacially not sure if it will happen for us this year. There is always next year!