what the rv wants

G

OK here is a little fun for the off/down time most of us have :(
But think hard ,, and use u'r imagination on this one ,, if u'r rv could talk ,, what would it ask u for ,, for Christmas ?? And i know this sounds silly and such ,, but think about it ;) ;) ;) :) :)

C Nash

Re: what the rv wants

6 new tires and a shed to park me under :laugh: A new owner that wasen't so picky :laugh:

H2H1

I guess mine would want more gas to be on the road, and like Nash a enclosed garage climate control :laugh: :laugh:

G

good ones ,, keep it up
:cool: :approve: :approve:

C Nash

Wondering why it is sitting in the yard when it's supposed to be heading south west for winter. Wants warmer weather

Triple E

Because my owner's take such good care of me, for Christmas, I would like to take Robin and Steve out of this cold miserable weather to a nice and warm climate. They have earned it! -Empress :cool:

:8ball:

big bilko

RE: what the rv wants

To be washed. Owing to water restrictions car and van washing is a no no.Cant even use a bucket. But every time it rains millons of gallons run down the gutter to the sea. ? Instead of building new dams this brilliant government is building a desalination plant? Cost of water will treble and we still allow water to be wasted. :question: :question: :question:

cwishert

She says I want to go to the Beach. She also says"Why would you let that nasty snow get on me? I live in south east Texas it's not supposed to snow!"
She wants to be washed and waxed and go somwhere where the sun is warm. And she needs some new tires!. Is Santa going to read this? :clown:

H2H1

Carol & John I hope Santa read this and bring me a new garage for mine. I know I am asking a lot, but maybe a bail out from our Prezz will deliver some $$$$$$$.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: if we are dreaming might as well dream big

Shorty

My son says it would ask for a Banks Power System so it can run faster and jump higher
My daughter says it wants those cute LED lights underneath so it can be like the new ones
My wife just looked at me and shook her head

G

And u all thought this would be boring ,, i am loving all the inputs ,, but i know ,, "where is mine ?? "
Mine wants to be on the road ,getting use outta those new tires and feeling the warm breeze blowin off a ocean front sight at the beach ,, not just one beach but as many as i can take her too ,, btw mine has a stocking hung up on the front of her ,, hope santa stocks it good :laugh: :laugh:

rjf7g

My class C wants "back surgery" to repair old damage from an old leak...or to retire and be replaced by a new young thing...

My park trailer wants full hook ups at our seasonal site...

utmtman

Mine definitely would want to be out of this snow and single digit weather seeing as how it doesnt seem to have any type of insulation to keep it warm. And it has had half the upgrade with a chip, plugs, and wires and is begging me all the time to get the headers and exhaust so it doest have to drag itself up them doggone mountains.

Shorty

You know...the more I think about it...I belive mine would want his sumtimer to turn into a fulltimer so we can be going all the timer :laugh: