What type of rig do you have?

GaryWT

What does everyone stay in while camping? I have a 1997 Coleman Bayport which has a great floor plan. in addition, we have a 2001 30 foot Sunline with the triple bunks in the back and a queen bed up front. It is a great unit.

mr. ed

Hi, Gary. I fulltime in a class A MH. It is a '90 Fleetwood Flair, 30'. I find it is just the right size for me...don't have slides, but otherwise has been home for 11 yrs. If I were married, I'd go for a 5th wheel with slides, but for single person my coach is just fine. Happy RVing.

mr. ed

Cliff

Hey Gary!! I still use the old Starcraft Pop-up, and looking hard at a gently used and well taken care of "King of the Road" 5th Wheel!!! I can pick that puppy up for half the cost of a Niagra Pop-up, it's old but been well cared for over the years. I'm not sure of the length, but looks to be about 30' and has a slide-out in the living room area.

*C*

Chaos reigns within. Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

www.gonecamping.net

Kirk

We full-time in a 98 Cruise Master, 35', no slide and Ford V-10 chassis. Bought it new as our dream home and been full-time since April of 2000.

Good travelin! ......Kirk
www.1tree.net/adventure

C Nash

2000 28ft cougar fifth wheel, 1995 chevy. 3500 6.5 tubro diesel dually and starting to look at A class M/H for fulltiming. Started the count down 3 year ago (reason for e-mail address fulltimer 03) and now down to 50 days and counting the hours!

Chelse L. Nash
fulltimer03@yahoo.com

rv wizard

Currently we have a class a mh but started out in tents and then to a pop up then through two class a's. I like the fact that what I am driving is bigger than what I tow behind and that it is so easy to stop to rest and eat or get somthing to drink; you don't even have to get out! Well in whatever you have happy rving!

Mike, Amy, Ashley, Candi
'95 Rexhall 36' Aerbus
#3 & #8 NASCAR

cgrmac

Hi Gary,
I,m sure you will get lots of replies from your post. Up here in Canada our camping season is short, so we have to take advantage of every day we can. May 17th marks the first of our camping season and everyone in our home is beginning to get a little "Shack Happy".
Our rig is a 1999 Colman Bayside (For Sale) with a 1997 Ford F150 S/C 4WD with 4.6L & 3:55 axle. We love our current trailer but we are soon planning to "move up" to a 2002 Flagstaff 829BHS TT.
Happy Camping
Chris

rv wizard

UPDATE
Well we traded in the Aerbus and now have a 2000 Gulf Stream 39' Scenic Cruiser 1 living rm. dinning rm. slide on a Spartan Mountain Master chassis w/ Cummins 330 turbo and Allison MD3060. This is our new home as we plan to fultime in the very near future. Have always wanted something like this and God provided it at the right time! Hope to come across some of you one day so until then have fun.

Mike, Amy, Ashley, Candi
2000 Gulf Stream Scenic Crusier on Spartan M.M. 330 hp. 6 spd. Allison
#3 & #8 NASCAR

OctaveDr

i have a 1981 dodge brougham motorhome (21'?) towing a 1988 suzuki samurai...not much to look at but is paid for! haha
L

Shadow

We have a 2002 276 cougar 5th wheel with slide. Pull it with a 2001 f-350 p/s 4wd.

JeffandSuzanne

We travel in a 30 ft. Airstream Excella, connected with a Hensley Arrow hitch to a Ford 3/4 ton Regency conversion van. In two years, we will begin fulltiming in this wonderful trailer, but with a bigger/better tow vehicle. 'Til then, we take as many long trips as Suzanne's teaching job will permit (I'm retired)!

Almost full-timers in a white 1999 Ford E-250 Regency Van, pulling a i998 30ft. Airstream Excella w/Hensley Arrow hitch

drummerman

Hey Gary.

My wife and I have a Wildcat 30ft fifth wheel with one slide. We pull it around with a 2001 2500HD Silverado. It has the 8.1L gas engine.
This is the first fifth wheel we ever had. We has a 24ft travel trailer before.
What a difference between a fifth wheel and travel trailer.

Drummerman

BarneyS

We started out tent camping with our motorcycle about 30 years ago. Then went with a pop-up which we used for about 10 years. Now we have the Sunnybrook 26CKS travel trailer which we absolutley love. There is a picture of it in my profile.
Barney

1997 Sunnybrook 26CKS TT
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 quad cab, short bed, 5.9gas, auto. 3:54
1996 Harley Davidson FLHRI

fortify

We started with a pup tent and a Corvair more than 40 years ago. We've been through most of the options and have settled into a 5th wheel, 2001 Kountry Star 34RLWB. Pull with '99 F250 PowerStroke, BD Chip, "Jake Brake", Perma Cool Transmission and Oil Cooler. We are retired and spend about 2/3 of our time on the road. Gittin' ready for Alaska in about a month.
Gene & Mary

GaryWT

I have enjoyes reading about your rigs and checking out the web sites. Well a little more about my new rig. The 2001 Sunline 2980 was bought last August and we placed it on a seasonal site. This was because we loved the campground and I did not have anything to pull it with. Since August we have put a shed on the site and bought a golf cart. My wife is taking 6 weeks off this summer to stay up with the kids. I will commute to work from camp most days. We have started to open the trailer for the season, we can not wait. My 3 kids love the bunks in the back and this is our first camping oven and microwave so it is a little different but losts of fun.

Well, happy camping.

jcs

We have a 1997 Jayco Designer Series 30ft with a super slide. We love it. Pull it with a 1998 Dodge 2500 diesel.

John & Barbara

keygirl

Hi! WE have 1986 Exective 33ft, she is a beauty !
ZeeDee awning all around ! I love her. BUT, my
husband wanted a new 5th wheel, so we expect
delivery of a 32 ft Sunnybrook with 3 slides
mid-May. Now I have to sell my Classic motorhome
But it will be nice having a brand new rig and lots
of room . 10years in a tent, 2year in jayco popup,
3 years in a 19ft Sunline, 1 year in the MH, now the 5th
wheel. We are 4 months from Fulltiming

Cliff

And I decided on another pop-up for now, just don't have enough tow rig for anything bigger. Bought a 1998 Coleman Rio...

*C*

Chaos reigns within. Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

www.gonecamping.net

rbp_camper

We currently have a 1970 18' Golden Falcon travel trailer that we completely gutted and redid with new walls, floor, ceiling and interior. We really like the lay out and some of the older trailers are still nice. Now we have just started to look at some 5th wheel trailers to use when we retire.

RBP