What type of rig do you have?

hotrod4141

Hello Gary:
We have a 27' Allegro Bay "Class C" MH. Still new and enjoy thr MH part-time, have only taken a few trips so far mostly to the Washington coast. Leave in 8 days to enjoy NASCAR in Vegas.

jcs

Carol,

We bought a Mobile Suites from PECO Campers in Tucker, GA. I had a Jayco and was happy with it but we plan to full time starting this summer so we were looking for a full time unit. My wife saw the MS and she chose it over all the others. It was ordered loaded with everything but clothes and food. Oh, it is plumbed for W/D but we did not want one.

Took it to JAX, FL before we had to put it up and found some minor things wrong the dealer fixed. Really want to test it out this summer.

Happy Camping

John

travelin_man

For the first three years of fulltiming we had a 37' 1999 Winnebago Adventurer and for the past three months a 40' 2003 Alfa See Ya Motorhome. Enjoyed the Adventurer, love the See Ya. Huge amount of room, very large LR/DR slideout, plus a 9' bedroom slide.

rexandrose

We have a Coleman popup with the add a room. Love it for now, but will be trading up to a Class A sometime this year.

AlreadyGone

We have a 2000 Skyline Nomad 27' TT. It has triple bunks in the back and a queen size bed in the front. It is a really nice unit and we couldn't be happier.

Starship

started in a 19ft trailer, went to 27 foot 5er, and now have 36ft MH.
Geez this RVing thing is addictive. Is there a 12 step program somewhere. Actually would prefer fewer steps to speed things up....need to get to the RV show you know.

EVILONE

We just accepted delivery on our new unit - a 2003 Pilgrim Open Road fifth wheel. It's a big one at 37 feet! Fully loaded. We have some "bugs" to get worked out - the kitchen faucets leak and the washer does not drain, along with some other minor issues. We contacted the company and they gave approval to get our own local repair guy to fix these issues. Otherwise, we love our new camper and our booked to mid-May for every other weekend trips! :)
Happy camping!!

EVILONE

We have a 2003 37 foot Pilgrim Open Road fifth wheel, fully loaded. :) It pulls real easy with our 2003 GMC 4 door diesel truck, with all the options. We just got the fifth wheel about two weeks ago, but it has some "bugs" to work out :disapprove:

BETKAT

Currently a 2251 Sportsmen pulled by a 1500 4X4 Silverado extended cab. Planning to trade both in a couple weeks, then will have Sierra 2500HD Duramax/Allison Crewcab pulling a Snowbird 34.5 SKTG. HEading for Colorado this summer and living in the rig when it is in MO.

Bossman

Hello all, We currently own a class A 1996 Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE, 35 FT W/14 ft slideout, reaaly nice rig, not quiet fulltime, both are still working fulltime jobs, but love to go RVing.....we do alot of short trips and get in a couple of longer ones about twice a year.
HAPPY TRAILS
RV Bossman1

HoundHauler

I am towing a 2003 26ft KZ frontier with slide out. The tow truck is a 2003 Chevy Tahoe.

Happy Camping!

pines506

Have a 38 ft. Nomad double slide and just added last summer a 10 x 30 3 season room. Might not be actual "camping", but close enough!

Diane

Gary B

Update: sold the Bounder we now have a 1997 NuWa Hitchhiker II 28.5 RLUG, and we like it, it good to have a 5th wheel again. :) :laugh: :cool: :blush: :bleh: ;) :eek: :approve:

blkhorse-Ed

My wife and I just replace our 1978 Terry 5er with a 2002 Aerostar A30R. This has the single slide (dinette, sofa)and has most of the options that are available. Definitely an improvement in room with the slide.
Practicing for retirement, plan on RVing in Spring and Fall after we quit work. Still have several years before we get our wish. We keep the trailer at a campground in Colonial Beach, Virginia. It will remain there and we use it every other weekend. Itching to travel and do some fishing.

Ed and Cindy

jimridder

We currently have a 28' Prowler 5th wheel (no slides) but are looking to upgrade to a 32' Holiday Rambler Alumascape with double slides, will probably finalize the deal this weekend. Looking forward to a great summer with a new trailer.

Jim & Donna

travelin_man

Started RVing in '68 with a Starcraft popup, returned in '88 with a new Holiday Rambler 33' TT, then in '99 bought a new Winnebago 37' Adventurer. Finally found our ultimate rig for fulltiming and now own a 2003 40' Alfa motorhome with a 42" LR/DR slide up front and a bedroom slide that takes out a 9' wall of closet and drawers. Enjoyed each rig, but feel that this is the one for us as we travel around the US. High ceilings and large windows make us feel we are in a home; the views tell us we are in paradise ;-)

Dave J

Gary,
I couldn't help adding my 2 cents after all this time this has been going! BUT I very well MAY BE a Pioneer!! In that I am pulling a 24' Cougar 5th wheel with a Sierra Denali!! yes that is the fore runner of QUADRASTEER!! Havn't done it enough to give anyone a real evaluation, just yet and wish I could find some one who has!! :approve:

dbeaudin

Wife and I pull a 28' Outback with a 99 Suburban 2500. Love it, but thinking about trading for a 36' Damon Intruder. Getting too old to hitch and unhitch. Have fun!!