What type of rig do you have?

bugoffjo

We just bought a 1986- 34 foot Winnebago,Itasca Windcrusier in June. Haven't used it yet. Got to get the husband to fix a few basics on it.( he's 59 going on 90!) he don't move to fast! but god love him. This sucker came with everything on it or just about.It's a limited edition. :)

WildWillyToo

10' X 12' Coleman Sundome tent!

(Hey, I have too see these things every day. I don't wanna stay in one on my time off too! :laugh: Besides, I can't get a rig out to my island)

scj8168

Labor Day is upon us and thank God for that.....time to RV!!!!! We have a 25' 2004 Prowler pulled with a 2003 Toyota Sequoia. Next stop....Dodge Ram Hemi and a TT with slide outs....yeeeeehaaaaa!!! :laugh:
Sherrie :kiss:

GLSmock

My wife and I travel and camp in a 1997 30'Hurricane.Love it.dont tow yet,are looking for toad,retire this next March.GL

Dave J

Gary I'm Back again! earlier I could not add as much as I had about my particular combo! But since then? 4197 miles, one trip to Mt Rushmore/YellowStone/Ogden Ut./Wy/Neb/St louis and back to Indy! was in the company of a Sierra duramax/allison and 28'cougar and also a ford 1t dualie psd/ 32'prowler! Man I luv my truck more than ever!!!!

After reading everybody else's letters about what they own sure does get me excited and when I grow up I want to be just like the rest of you happy campers with your awesome rigs. But for now, I just purchased a 1978 American Clipper that is in perfect shape with low miles and runs like new. We plan on fulltiming in the near future and had to start somewhere that fit our budget at the time. I guess it's not what you have, but it's the way you use it!! Were gonna have a great time no matter what anyway! :laugh:
Ron & Lori
1978 Dodge 440 cu.
AMERICAN CLIPPER

C Nash

Congratulations Ron & Lori and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your input. Nothing like that first camper :approve: The Dodge 440 was a good engine and the American Clipper should serve you well. better to fit the budget than have to sit in the drive way because you can't afford to go. :)

dogmom4

Started out in 13' Scotty (loved it - needed bigger). Then to 20' Rockwood (absolutely hated it - developed allergy to MOLD - miserable RV to put it mildly!). Now, (after checking out 100's of rvs) -'96 Fleetwood Flair. It's WONDERFUL. After a year and a half, I'm still in love with it. I can't say enough nice things about it.

antiqfreq

I am now the proud owner of (even though not in receipt of yet) a 2004 Trail Cruiser hybrid, model C 21 RBH........we get delivery (we hope) around 3/6/04.
This is our very FIRST trailer and we can't wait to start camping and we hope to be considerate but likeable campers, camping right next to you!
We are SO very excited......and we hope to see you down the road!
:kiss:

Currently using a 2002 Cougar 5th wheel 31' with sofa/dinette slide-out triple bunkhouse model. Pulling it with a 1994 Chevy Silverado Crew cab dually with a 6.5 Turbo diesel named "Big Bertha". NO PROBLEM getting there...
Considering trading up to a Doubletree Mobile Suite trailer. Looking for input and opinions on this brand trailer all comments welcomed.

travelin_man

We have been fulltiming for four years, the first three in a '99 37' Winnebago Adventurer. We saw a 2003 Alfa SeeYa motorhome in December of 2002 and have been enjoying it since then. Plenty of storage, both inside and out, huge windows to enjoy the view, and a great ride.

New2TheRoad

We have been "camping" now for 13 yrs. Went full time in July 2003 in a 1996 Holiday Rambler 37' single LR Slide. Liked that coach, but wanted a double slide, bedroom E-W bed. So, 10 days into our new adventure, a 2003 Holiday Rambler Imperial 40' Triple slide, 400hp Cummins, engine (two-position) Jake brake, and on and on, came available. As they say, the rest is history, and yes, we got a very, very, very reasonable deal on the coach.

Mike & Linda Whitenton, and Peanut (Shi-Tzu)
First, Winter in Tucson, Spring in Texas, Fall in Minneapolis, this is fun!

shoebox200

John,
We're thinking of picking up a 2004 33' Mobile Estates and were wondering how your rig was doing up to this point. Do you full-time in it? Any additional input would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks.
Randy

lainie

Hi All,
I am interested in purchasing a hybrid trailer...can't decide between the Coleman Caravan ( enclosed - solid around beds ) or
the Jayco 25 footer with tenting material around the beds .. my ideal one would be 2 slide outs for the dinette and sofa areas and two queen beds on either end..they make it like that in a 21 footer but not a 25 footer. Anyway , any suggestions or tips ? Lainie

kitkos

Hi All - after 15 years tent camping followed by 7 years in a Starcraft pop-up, my wife and I just purchased a 1998 Newmar Mountain Aire. 37.5 ft. Diesel with only 6,000 miles on it. We are “weekenders” but go out just about every weekend. Still learning how to handle this rig but love it so far.

zigzagrv

Last year I bought a 1985 Winnebago Chieftan 30' in very good condition with low miles. Backing up from there, we camped in an Apache hard sided pop-up, a soft-sided pop-up (can't remember the brand) and before that, a 1976 Ford van I converted to a camper. The wife and I and 4 kids put over 10,000 miles on that van touring the US for 5 weeks in 1980. In 2005, it will be 25 years since that memorable trip, and we bought the MH for a silver anniversary repeat of the trip along with our 4 kids and 8 grandchildren. The two boys will be towing their TT's as well to help with sleeping accommodations. We're all looking forward to it! :laugh:

Plant

We are rather new to RVing just since last year. We have a 2000 Class C 30'on a Ford 450 chasis Gulfstream, an Ultra. There is plenty of room for my husband, our cat and me. We have made several trips and then spent 2 months South ending in Texas. We love it and so does the cat.