wheelchair toad

rolling

We're working with Winnebago to design an accessible coach. Now we need to figure out what will work four-down that can carry an electric wheelchair. Most use a minivan, but these can't be towed. (As far as I've been told. Has anyone solved this problem or have suggestions? Thanks.

Ed H.

wheelchair toad

There are a few rear wheel drive minivans out there. maybe one of those with a remco driveshaft coupler?

buzz

wheelchair toad

quote:Originally posted by rolling

We're working with Winnebago to design an accessible coach. Now we need to figure out what will work four-down that can carry an electric wheelchair. Most use a minivan, but these can't be towed. (As far as I've been told. Has anyone solved this problem or have suggestions? Thanks.

buzz

wheelchair toad

quote:Originally posted by rolling

I tow a 1996 Ford Winstar behind my 1988 Foretravel. I had an axel lock installed to disingage the drive train. Works well. I have a
Vantage Northstar underfloor ramp and kneeling in the van for and use a hoverround power chair.

v