Where are ya'll

elkhartjim

Where's DL, Rod, Nash, Bro Dave, Hollis and all those that are traveling...rving
icon_smile_question.gif
Haven't even had a comment from Ken or Tex. I pray DL didn't fal off the roof or Rod give out on waxing .

utmtman

Re: Where are ya'll

Well Hollis stopped into Petrified Forest National Park today with he DW and said howdy howdy. Said he was headed west from here.

G

well as of now ,, i'm almost done waxing ,, i think that by tomorrow i'll have it done ,, bussiness has been slow ,, so i have time to work on my own stuff ,, but i got 3 jobs tomoroww to do ,, pitty stuff ,, but it's work ,, as for GTS ,, i typed to him tonight on Skype ,, an for Bro dave ,, have not heard back form them ,, so there :dead: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

well u know tex is out finding more oil ,, and nash is still traveling,, and traveling ,, Hollis is also out on the road ,, DL is digging outta a snow storm ,, and i'm waiting to go,,, 1 and 3/4 weeks to go ,, and then beach bound for 2 weeks ,,, :cool: :bleh: ;) :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

TexasClodhopper

Yard work! Gotta get it done when it's dry. Yesterday it rained all day after 3 weeks without rain. Now I'm all full of ... mud!

Waiting for my next trip! A little maintenance here and there.

utmtman

Its that time of year Tex. Better start getting them veggies seeds in. lol Another 8 or 9 days and I will be on the road again my ownself heading for Washington. I cant wait to roll again.

DL Rupper

Finally made Cody, WY. NO wifi at campground. It's out of whack. Had to finally go to the library to get on-line. Probably won't be on the forum much unless they get the wifi fixed.

Kirk

DL, are you work-camping there? We move over to the COE park on Lake Lavon, Texas on May 15 for a couple of months.

Hey, Clodhopper! Why don't you hook up and come on up to the north end of the state and spend a few days on the lake with us?

H2H1

hello Jim, we been on the forum for the last few nights. We have also been exploring all that Az has to offer. went to Sedona today just to look around and going back for a longer stay this Sunday. we will be leaving here this up coming Tuesday heading back to Georgia. we are planning taking to lower side of Texas all the way around the Gulf to Biloxi

elkhartjim

Hollis...if it works out for you try to spend a few days in the Texas hill country. There are some great places to stay in Kerville which is in the heart of hill country. Check out Guadeloupe RV resort at www.guadaluperiverrvresort.com/, nice place and there's a coupon if you stay two nights...third night is free. Did you go to Tortilla Flats in AZ? Check it out.

Shadow

Finally got to spend the weekend in our 5th wheel. Got it back from the shop Saturday and went straight to Matagorda for the weekend. Will spend this week packing it and getting ready for our two week vacation. Tex mapped us out a trip. And hope 730 still takes service calls from MB!!

Hollis, when on I10 before Houston (Sealy, Brookshire area) slow down and wave so we can say we seen Ya. :laugh:

DL Rupper

Hey hollis, check out Jerome, AZ. It's not far from Sedona. It's an old mining town perched on the side of a mountain. Fun place to visit..

Kirk, I'm just visiting Cody, WY. It seems with the price of fuel we need to stay longer. 1 month instead of 1 week. We will move a lot in Jun and then are heading to Washington for 1 month on the Pacific Ocean.

G

well shadow ,, i WON"T know a damn thing about rv's while i'm @ MB ,, but my tech is still on call ,, so maybe he might :laugh: ;) :eek: ,, bty he owes me one ,, i took a call for him this weekend ,, and on a sunday ,, while he was out camping for the weekend ,, so i figure all is fair ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

Steve H

DL Rupper - 5/12/2008 8:09 AM We will move a lot in Jun and then are heading to Washington for 1 month on the Pacific Ocean.

Where in Washington? Maybe we can cruise by and say hello! Anyway...enjoy your stay!

Steve H

DL Rupper - 5/12/2008 9:24 PM Hey Steve and Len, hopefully the Long Beach area.

Not sure if you are a "veteran" Washington camper or not. Anyway, lots of nice places to stay. Cape Disappointment is a nice state park on the coast. If you decide to drive up north, Port Townsend is a fun little town next to Fort Wordenstate park. The DosOkies BBQ restaurant in Port Townsend gets rave reviews! I am partial to Khu Larb, a Thai restaurant on Adams Street.

Hope you get good weather...seems like we haven't seen the sun since last August. Been unusually cold here!

Happy Camping!

DL Rupper

Hey Steve, Thanks for the info. We have visited Port Townsend and took the Ferry to Victoria.

We have camped at Pacific Beach (Navy), McCord AFB, Ft Lewis, Anacortes, Hoodsport and West Port. They were all great except West Port (too fishy). We like the cool summer temps in Wash/Oregon.

Hope your weather gets better. It's been too cold here in Cody.