Where are ya'll

DL Rupper

Re: Where are ya'll

Of course not on the diesel, They heard I was comin and they didn't want me getting high on their diesel smoke. Boy that was a stretch. :clown:

G

DL ,, now would they do that :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

I go along with DL it would create more of a problem than helping out. beside it would be only a quick fix it was done. When I started out 2 weeks ago I paid $3.45 pg. my last fill up it was $3.61 in Ala. But of course Texas was fair on there gas as I had to fill up several times to get out of the state going and coming.

elkhartjim

Thanks for tradin with us Texans....we be beholding to yew. I'm leaving in the morning for Jackson, MS...meeting the DW...shes coming from Birmingham. We gona talk a little waltz down the Natchez Trace. Hey DL...was I 10 pretty good around Texa/La line? Seems as though I heard about alot of road construction, please let me know. Bought diesel from the distributor yesterday....$4.11, he said it would be going up again on Monday.

H2H1

Hey Jim I 10 was under construction and was sorry at best for traveling on. Also some Texans was very rude to MH drivers would not share the road, but over all we like your state.

TexasClodhopper

Now, Jim, you know I-10 is ALWAYS under construction somewhere.

Hollis, I'm sorry you had a little 'action' with those little cars on I-10, but they're not ALL from Texas, ya know. :laugh:

Your trip sure seemed short to me. Did it go too fast for you? (Is that a dumb question, or what? :clown: )

elkhartjim

Of course Tex, kinda like the Gulf Freeway in Houston and now like the Katy will be. Ifin we ever get all our roads finished, we're gona have the best hwy system in the world...already tops most of those heading east when we go to Birmingham. Not naming names.
Hollis...how big is that Southwind? and you let some litle red neck in a jacked up truck bully you....you do have to watch those little ole ladies on the way to garage sales though cause most of those just can't see...no matter how big you are. Glad you enjoyed our great state in spite................

utmtman

Hey Hollis glad to hear you made it home unscathed. LOL I know you had a great trip. I pulled out of arizona the day after the snowstorm hit ya. I was wondering if that made yer day or not. LOL We are now in Montana and there is snow on all the mountains. The Cascades in Washington are on avalanche alert. Oh fun so we are staying here for a couple of days to let that pass before we head for the snows of the cascades. Going to go check out the city of Butte today, supposed to be a lot of great things to see and do. Also gonna check out Phillipsburg, Anaconda, and Deer Lodge today or tomorrow.
Hey Rod you have a great trip and a fun time.
Jim you also have a great time and a fun trip.
Ken, heard nothing about a price freeze.

H2H1

yes I agree it was somewhat short,(2 WEEKS) but that what we planned for. We set out to see certain things and we did. I think it was for the sight seeing of each state the we enjoyed the most. :laugh: :laugh:

Jim my MH is 36' but I don't take any chances with anyone when it comes to my MH :laugh: .My brother got mad at me because I would not let him drive for a long time. :( :laugh: :laugh: . I am very picky aren't I. :evil:

DARLING

No way :laugh: Just Cautious.

Still waiting for our a/c. "THEY SAY" it is on the truck but Honey say more like a slow boat from China :laugh: :laugh:

Darlin :cool:

raskal

RE: Where are ya'll

We're sitting out Memorial Day north of Milwaukee ... visiting with family and just chilling out after wintering in Florida.

Early June we head through Minnesota and back out to Rapid City and the Black Hills for our summer spot and in September start down to Arizona for winter again.

As DL said, with the diesel prices, we're staying longer ... even thinking of doing some work camping if the magazines don't pick up enough of our work.

DL Rupper

raskal, chilling sounds good. However, it has literally been chilly here in Cody, Wy. Give Jazz a pat. ;)

raskal

Chilly here too DL! Gone through thirty pound LP this last week already ... seems we've been chasing Spring Time north from Florida and have not found it yet!

Hope by the time we get to Rapid, Jack Frost has been put to bed!

Semper Fi to you as well DL ... B 1/5 here with two "kids" ( a daughter and son-in-law) still serving as Corpsmen, each with four tours.

DL Rupper

Hey raskal, A 1/5, A 1/9 and 1st Recon Battalion.

I thank your daughter and son-in-law for their service. Four tours is putting it on the line. It's great that our younger generations are rising to the challenge.

Both my sons have over 20 years in the Air Natl Guard. Well my younger boy retired at 20 and since they paid for his MBA he went to work as a DoD Air Force Systems Program Manager at Wright- Patt AFB. The oldest is a Bird Colonel in Air Force Combat Communications.

Take care and happy warm camping.