Where can I buy a used satallite dish?

cathums11

We just got hooked up with Dish TV in our home and have the extra receiver to take with us in our trailer. I am trying to find another dish so we don't have to take the one off of the house when we go for extended weekends. I have no idea what would be a resonable price. Thanks for the help.

rv wizard

You should be able to buy an extra dish & LNB for about $50 at a Dish Network dealer.

Mike, Amy, Ashley, Candi
'95 Rexhall 36' Aerbus
#3 & #8 NASCAR

cathums11

quote:
You should be able to buy an extra dish & LNB for about $50 at a Dish Network dealer.

Mike, Amy, Ashley, Candi
'95 Rexhall 36' Aerbus
#3 & #8 NASCAR

cathums11

quote:

Mike, Amy, Ashley, Candi
'95 Rexhall 36' Aerbus
#3 & #8 NASCAR

cathums11

quote:
quote:

Mike, Amy, Ashley, Candi
'95 Rexhall 36' Aerbus
#3 & #8 NASCAR

cathums11

Sorry for the blank responses still trying to figure this out. Thanks for your reply, when I talked to Satallite systems they said between $75 and $100 so I thought I would try and look for used. What is the LNB?

Gary B

Hi, I got new one(with a few screws and nuts missing) from and independent dish sales provider, for $25.00. He had a number of them and there should be a lot of used ones with folks switching to dish 500 etc. Happy trails GB

C Nash

Hi,
Got mine free from a independent dish dealer(Got lucky I guess). They have a lot of the old dish 300s and they work fine while traveling. Good luck and happy camping

cathums11

Did you find the independent dealer in the phone book or was it someone you happened to know? We had a voice mail from the folks that sold us our system for the home and bought through that, didn't go to a store front business. Thanks again.

C Nash

I did know the dealer but not well enough for him to give it to me. I got the impression that he just wanted to get it out of his way because most are going to the dish 500. I had another one tell me he would give me the dish if i would purchase a tripod for 40 bucks but, i guess i am a cheap-o I made my own tripod