where is Rod????

H2H1

has anyone heard from Rod since he got back from this weekend camping? If so I must have missed hi.m

H2H1

Re: where is Rod????

well I told him he had to pay them :laugh: maybe I need to go up there and give him a hand :(

C Nash

Was wondering myself if we had finally got under his skin or if his fingers were just sore from typing :laugh: :laugh: ;) :evil:

G

well u guy's can't get that lucky :laugh: :laugh: ,, i have been busting my ,, u know what ,, doing on sight and at the shop stuff ,, but as of tonight ,, i'm caught up ,, yes clean slate for tomm ,, but i know i will get behind again ,, but it's part of the bussiness ,, and i must say ,, thanks to u all ,, for even thinking of me ,, whether it be good or bad ,, it's the thought ,, THANKS ;) :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shadow

One night without you Rod and they put out an alert. :laugh: Says a lot about Ya!! ;) :)

G

Damn ,, i need to run for president ,, better than the 2 we have running ,, but owuld not like the job ,,, couldn't get away rving ,, without those stupid secret service guy's watching my every move :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Man, Rod must really be working hard. See him listed as being here but where is he hiding :eek: Shhheee dont tell him but I may go back to the beach this next week for a few days. Maybe the prices are cheaper and gas is down to 3.65 :eek:

G

now ,, Nash if u said the word Beach ,, u know i would be there ,, but since i am on my own ,, lost 2 employees ,, the onsight and shop stuff is killing me ,, but a i am planning ,, still a 3 week trip to MB in late Aug ,, but we will see where that goes ,, no wait it's my life ,, and if i want to go to the beach ,, u know i will ,, infact i need to get the tan back ,, it's really fading ,, but if anyone needs a job i got 2 psitons open :approve: :approve: :approve: ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh:

LEN

Beach Beach Someone say beach. Just got back from 10 days at the family cabin on Orcas Island(San Juan Islands Washington state) As usual had a great time and was thinking of all of the employed and unemployed RVers. OH and the beach is 50' away in front of the cabin. Mid 80's and lots of sun "just right".

LEN

H2H1

Go ahead Len rub it in on Rod. U know how much he likes the beach and right now he is up to his neck in repairs :laugh: :laugh:

DL Rupper

BEACH, did someone say beach. I've been on the West Coast Beaches for the last 6 weeks. :cool: :laugh:

G

OK guys i see how u are ,, rubbing in the beach stuff ,, but when i'm at MB this late Aug ,, i'm gonna post every night about the beach :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil: :evil:

G

:bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :8ball: :clown: :evil: :evil: :evil:

C Nash

We all got to get together and go help Rod :eek: Since he fired all his help and now skinning his knuckles so bad he can't type and answer our problems :laugh:

G

actually ... Nash i never left the skinning knuckles thingy ,, i jsut did the easy stuff at the shop and my (then) help did the onsight stuff ,, but i am getting used to being out in the feild agian ,, and kinda like it ,, but had to work all this weekend to get stuff caught up at the shop ,, and now gotta do a bunch of phone calls tomm ,, on a waranty issue ,, so that will set me back again ,, but most of my rv people are patient ,, they know the dealer will gt to them after they sun test them for atleast a week ,, i try to atleast find the prob within the same day ,, then it's up to the shipping of parts and such ,, but i'm doing ok ,, but i will still take time off when i want ,, life is too short to work 24/7
;) :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh: :bleh: :bleh:

C Nash

Know what you mean Rod. Wish I was closer as I would like to piddle around and help and at no charge. Just enjoy doing work and tring to figure out the problems. Maybe some good techs will look you up that need work.