where is Rod????

G

Re: where is Rod????

well i got to say this Nash ,, THANKS ,, but i did put an add in the paper last week ,, so i'll wait and see ,, but i need a go to type person ,, and one that is not afraid to work in the climates ,, and most of all one that knows how to ADAPT AND OVERCOME ,, if u know what i mean ???? ;) ;) :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

G

u have got that right ,, most now days want paid for every second they work ,, and if they can't find the prob in the first min or so ,, they bail ,, and say send it to the dealer ,, man the rv indutstrie is in for a long bad time ,, the way i see it ,, but it was the same in the auto bussiness ,,, what is the world of labor coming to ,, want to work 3 days a week ,, and get paid for 7 ,, that is where it's going ,, IMO ;) :approve: :approve: :approve: :angry:

Pillaz

Hey Rod I feel your pain. I fired two people last week. I had to work 7 days last week. Applicants want top dollar, and want to work only when its convienent for them. I am still leaving for Rehoboth Beach this thurs. Some of the staff will have to work double shifts. Can't wait for the beach. Rod I will send you some sand :)

G

well ,,, JIM ,, i didn't fire them ,, they quit ,, and not becuase of lack of work ,, my onsight was better than the shop stuff ,,,, but my best tech had some personal issues ,, and the other didn't like the 24/7 call outs ,, so now it's just me ,, and as u i worked all 7 days this week ,,, but gonna put a stop to that ,, gonna quit the 24/7 call out ,, as of now ,, and will work saturdays (well some) but NO SUNDAYS ,, and this is form now on :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

way tp go Rod, do over work yourself, enjoy life as much as you can, remember our runway is getting shorter everyday :( :laugh:

C Nash

trouble with my runway is it's for piper cubs and 747s are trying to land on it :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

DL Rupper

Hang in there. Winter's coming and you probably won't have enough work to keep you busy. However, the tan is going to be harder to keep. ;)

G

well that is for sure DL ,,, on the tan that is ,, but i do more remodeling in the off season ,, and that's a pain in it self ,, but it et's me thru ,,, and my heughbor don't mind it either (he makes the cabinets for me ) so i kinda stay busy all yr round ,, but thanks for the thought :approve: ;) :cool: :laugh: :laugh: