Which one to buy

SRSR

My family of 4 (H,W, 9 year old and 6 year old) are looking to buy a camper. We have narrowed down to Jayfeather 26L and Jayflight 27 BH. The main difference is the Jayfeather has an 18" slideout and a queen tent on one end (4 bunks on other end), whereas the 27BH has no slideout but has the queen bed fully enclosed and two bunks on other end, so we would not have to worry about the tent. We can't decide which is more useful/important, the extra room the slideout provides or the fully enclosed bed that elimiates having to put out the tent, particularly in areas we are not familiar with. Any thoughts?

hertig

Re: Which one to buy

I'm not familiar with either of those, but I would generally choose solid walls over canvas

DL Rupper

RE: Which one to buy

I concur with John. Go with the solid sides. Besides the slide is just one more thing that can go wrong.

Wingnut90

RE: Which one to buy

If it were up to me, I would buy the 27BH. I love the layout, personal space(husband/wife) plus the place for the kids(bunks). If I remember, the sink for the bathroom is outside of the shower area, also a plus. You can brush your teeth without invading your others space. Good luck and have fun