Which Way Did They Go

G

Re: Which Way Did They Go

Yea but Big O had a cocktail party tonight ,, and the meat they were serving was $85.00 a lb ,,, now that is no way of helping us out ,,, eating 85 dollar meat ,,,, :eek: :angry: :disapprove:

LEN

What you don't eat $85 meat. So whats the problem, quit being a BEACH. I eat $85 meals all the time but that's for two with drinks and dessert. Well that shows where I am on the social ladder, bottom rung. But at least I'm sitting in 70 degree weather and have sand all around.LOL

LEN

H2H1

oh LEN just rub it in on Rod, look if it not Hot Mexican food it not food to him. A steak is something he only dreams about or window wash with his tongue at the meat counter :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . He knows I am joking with him, he will get me back :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

yea rub it in ,, i see how u are ,, Len ,, but the 85 bucks was jsut for the meat ,, per lb ,, and not really sure how many lbs were ordered ,, but i am sure that could have been used else where ,, like for all of us to travel on :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Rod let see 85.00 lbs I could convert that to 1/2 a tank of gas per pound :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Meat sure went up since it left the hoof :laugh: Better go sell some of your cows Rod. Should make enough to get you to the Beach :eek:

G

well u might have a point there Nash ,, but i might need to save them for myself ,, never know where we'll be tomorrow :approve:
OK this will make it my 2000 post ,, so nash i am catching up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: