WHO IS TIRED?

G

OK i myself , have had enough with all this so called global waming ,, worst winter in east Tn in many yrs ,, and for others in this part of the country ,, they set records ,, not just snow ,, but cold ,, and rain ,, all i want is for it to go away ,, to me ,, we have had the snow ,, the cold, more than enough rain for the next 2 yrs ,, and i am FLAT TIRED OF IT ,, i want to get the MH ready for traveling and warmer weather ,, enough is enough ,, will it ever end ?? or is this what we got to look forward to all summer long ??? :disapprove: :disapprove: :dead: :dead: :angry: :angry:

SnowbirdInFlight

Re: WHO IS TIRED?

Amen from Illinois!

thblizzard41010.gif

C Nash

No problem here Rod. Just came off the beach and was sitting by the pool and had to come in for sunscreen :laugh: :approve:

Triple E

Thanks Nash, Rub it in. I don't mean sunscreen either!!! I hope you get a sun burn. :laugh: Really, I'm glad you are having a nice time. That is what Rv'ing is all about. :cool:

:8ball:

C Nash

well, really not rving so guess I am not supposed to even be on the forum now :laugh: Brotherinlaw invited Betty and I down to his sons condo at Gulf Shores so we took them up and here we are.

H2H1

NASH, anyway you look at it you are out and about. wished you would have invited me and Rod, your two closest friends :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: NOW don't go get use to that condo, or your MH will get mad at you and give you problems :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LEN

Ah dang guys!! About 70 here in Indio, been laying out in the sun and hot tubing. But not today did a wax job on about half the MH and washed the 4-runner. But may get in the hot tub this evening. So I am thinking of you ALL.

LEN

H2H1

thanks Len for rubbing it in and it not the lotion. it is now 45 and dropping high Thursday 38. SO we are bashing in AL Gore Global warming. down here in GA.

superslif

Here is NE. Ohio I veiw the winters as more of the temp. swings. One week it might be 10-20 degrees below normal, the next week or so it's 10-20 degrees above. Nothing is normal.....3 years ago we got 2 feet of snow the last week in April....Lucky I didn't have the camper home where I normally park it because it would have been crushed by a 12" tree limb that fell in is parking space when at home.....

C Nash

Well the condo could ruin camping but the price brings camping back :laugh: Thank goodness this trip is free :bleh:

CharlieS

Well

We just drove back up to North Carolina from Florida. The temps in Fla were 70's. This weekend they are calling for a "wintry mix" here in NC. What the H...!! I am not used to this!!

Thank God we are only going to be here a couple of weeks before heading south again..

H2H1

hey Charlie welcome to the northern south. We all wished we was in the deep south of Fa. where it is a lot warmer. I know I am so sick of this cold, but we are going over to Charleston SC this weekend (not camping) but getting out some. :laugh:

CharlieS

Hollis..

I was in Charleston yesterday visiting the daughter and two grandsons. It was cold there too!!

cwishert

Went to Fl last weekend it was cold there too. My sister said it was really cold the week before. Wow I was expecting to be able to lay out on the beach and we had to sit next to heaters. Way too crazy. This week it was in the upper 60's to 70 here in S.E. Texas but tonight down to the 30's. I think I am getting sick from all the changes. Hopefully it will get warm and dry again soon. :cool:

LEN

Over night lows here were really cold, had to kick off the covers after bedtime and woke to 60+(no heat on). Coffee then a little walk maybe 65, just a little coverup. Sunny and very pretty out. Looks like another day of retirement, dang thought I'd get used to this after the last 14 years. Come on out west if you can get through the icy storms. Sitting in Palm Springs/Indio for another 5 days or so then a little boondocking in Ansa Borego Park, Clark dry Lake area.

LEN

*scooter*

Nothing but rain and wind and rain and rain and....here on the west coast. We need it, but come on..!!

utmtman

I agree whole heartedly with you Rod. When I lived here, where I wintered this year, if we got snow it was gone by the next day. But we have had constant snow this year and they tell me its been this way for the past two or three years as well. I measured it the other day and we had 20 inches on the ground and it has snowed a couple of inches since then. I am tired of shoveling snow. I am looking forward to the day it warms up. I think the global warming is in the arctic and the cold has moved south. A few more years like this and we will spend winters in Canada and the Arctic and go south for the summer.

G

well as u Lee ,, we are in round 2 of the "I HATE THIS WEATHER " we have 2inches of snow , and now getting pounded by an ice storm ,, then little later tonight ,, more snow ,, a ft maybe ,, then more ice tomm ,, my windows on the house ,, right now look like a big crystal ,, and deck is like a mirror ,, and to think i will prolly be out all night in this stuff ,, since i am one of the few , paramedics that own a 4wd vehicle ,, but get free gas ,, so not so bad i guess ,, but the only time i want to use a 4wd vehicle ,, is if i am stuck in the sand ,, on a nice warm beach ,, but knowing my luck ,, what i was thinking is sand ,, is really snow :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
NO NO ,, I must be having a nightmare ,, tell me it isn't true :disapprove: :laugh: :laugh:

G

didn't get the ft they had predicted,, but got 11 inches ,, but that was gone after the rain hit then the ice ,, now 1:35am ,, all is clear ,, moon is shining on the snow ,, like the sun but dimmer ,, what great photo opp this is ,, my 2 barns in the light of the moon ,, and i hate to say this ,, but it does look kinda nice ,, well in a way ,, to me it would look better if ,, (1) it was sand not ,, snow (2) it was close to 100 degrees ,, then i would be happy :eek: :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil: