Windows/Screens

Pilgrim1951

Hi all. First post after creating an account two days ago. My stupid question is: Do most travel trailer windows open and have screens? I am upgrading from a popup and do a lot of dry-camping, although I am planning on more camping with hookups. Without AC, screens would be a must for me. Would appreciate any info on this. Thanks

I know, as I have asked multiple questions on this site and gotten no responses. They all have screens unless you buy a camper that the screens have been damaged and removed. I tried to replace my screens in my second Class A RV and couldn’t find any !

Pilgrim1951

I know, as I have asked multiple questions on this site and gotten no responses. They all have screens unless you buy a camper that the screens have been damaged and removed. I tried to replace my screens in my second Class A RV and couldn’t find any !
Thanks for your reply. I guess I'm spoiled. I have been on a forum for popups (popup portal) for years and the community is very helpful. Actually is a community. I guess I'll stick around and see if there is any life here.