Windscreen Washers

LEN

Re: Windscreen Washers

Dick says,
The windshield or windscreen of an aircraft, car, bus, motorbike or tram is the front window.

LEN

H2H1

OK I did something that I should have done in the first place, go to GOOGLE and looked up WINDSCREEN. Well today I did, and the name is the SYNONYMOUS as windshield. So I put my typing in gear before I did a search ands shot my mouth off. There for I sincerely apologize to Supermike, Len and anyone else I made have offened.I will re frame from adding my 2 cents when I don't have 2 cents. I ask they forgive me, if not that OK to. Just a reminder to self,,, NEVER TO OLD TO LEARN. :approve: :approve:

LEN

I was just having a laugh over the term-terms. dick is dictionary. LOL

LEN

SuperMike

Hollis, I of course accept your grovelling 2 cent appology. It takes a big man to admit that he is wrong. Fortunately I have never been in that postion. :bleh: :clown: :evil: :) :blackeye:

SuperMike

Well, now it has stopped raining I have been out and took it all to peices. With the Windscreen Washer Pump connected directly across a battery, it is dead. I have rang the Dealer and they are putting a complete pump/washer bottle assembley in the post. Excellent. :laugh:

H2H1

great, so glad you have gotten that solved, and later to have fixed

akjimny

Glad you found the problem. On a unrelated note, it must be fun maneuvering that rig on some of those narrow English roads. Now I see why you had to go thru such a strenuous training regimen to get your license. :) :)

SuperMike

It's not so bad Jim, just takes a little planning. There is a good network of Motorways, as we call them. We live only about a mile away from the M25 / M1 junction. Also, Google maps and street view is very useful.