Windshield sun visor?

zigzagrv

I have a 85 Winnebago Chieftain 30 in very good condition, but the stock sun visors are nearly useless while driving into the sun. I have checked local RV dealers, but all they have is the remote control sun shields, which are really nice, but too expensive....around $270 per side. I'm looking for something a bit more reasonable. Would appreciate any suggestions.

C Nash

Windshield sun visor?

zigzagrv, Campers choice has a flip-flop 2 way sunvisor extension for 21.00 24 in or 15.95 for the 15 in part# H404 24" H265 15" but the remote control is great.

zigzagrv

Windshield sun visor?

Thanks C Nash, I've seen those around, but too small for the 42" windshield. I'd have to double up on them both horizantally and vertically to get the shield I need. I guess I'll have to continue my practice of trying to head South and West in the morning, and North and East in the afternoon. ;) ( How do you think I got my handle?)

C Nash

Windshield sun visor?

gues you could travel at night :laugh: but, then guess you would have to go by nightowl :)

Shadow

Windshield sun visor?

You could try a pair of wrap-style sun glasses like we wear on the bays fishing. Really help with the glare and eye fatigue. And you'll look good going down the highway. :cool: