winegaurd dish satalite

biker

i am thinking about buying the winegaurd sold at camping world for 699.99, i would like to know if anyone here has this unit and how well does it work, any problems? is this for real, we have dish network at home so we would just take one of our recievers with us in the 5th wheel. thanks in advance

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: winegaurd dish satalite

Sorry got side tracked the other day and forgot about this. We have sold several and no compaints so far, but I have not used one myself.

biker

RE: winegaurd dish satalite

how much can you let it go for and can i have it for memorial day, thanks ken

Grandview Trailer Sa

Ken,
I could have you one for Memorial Day, but CW must have gotten a special deal or something. $699 is below my cost. Don't know how they did that, I can usually match or beat their prices. I will call my supplier on Monday and see what is going on. Maybe they lowered the price and I don't know about it.

biker

k let me know i saw the one at campingworld, just trying to find anyone that has used it and are they what they say, thanks

kmsavage1

We have used one since Feb, 2011. Really like it - just need to be sure it can see southern sky and plug it in. It finds the birds in about 60-90 Seconds. the ONLY complaint I have, is if it loses power it needs to start the sat search all over again.

akjimny

Kent, I have the same problem with my satellite system at home. The solution is a computer battery backup power supply. You don't need a big one, just one that will give you 10 to 15 minutes of power. Walmart, Best Buy and CompUSA all carry them. :) :)

Triple E

Kent, how do like the Mercedes Diesels and are they getting the mileage as advertise?

kmsavage1

The MB is OK, but expensive to work on - my service man said it's the haredest oil change he has ever done. Our mileage is between 9 & 10.