winter is here in Georgia

H2H1

Well as much as I hate to say it camping is over for us. The MH is just sitting there, just iching to go some where, but as winter as showed up we decided to go ahead and winterize it. So that is what I did this morning. I put in the pink stuff and put the winter blanket over it to protect it from the winter weather. But on the bright side we are beginning to think about where we would like to go next spring. any suggestions, oh BTW not out west this time, maybe key west or north east is what is on my mind. So feel freely to make some suggestions.

C Nash

Well havent winterized here yet Hollis but looks like we are here again fo awhile. Betty has got the crud that I had and my back decided to remind me again that its still there.

akjimny

Hollis - I see by your map that you and Maria haven't been up in the New England states. Maybe you should try up there. Fresh Maine lobster, Vermont maple syrup, Boston historical sites, etc.

My dream for retirement was to buy the motorhome and travel from one side of the US to the other and from top to bottom. But with Boss Lady's medical problems, that didn't work out.

Nash - I feel you pain - literally - since I managed to break my back while ski training with Uncle Sam. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Happy New Year to everyone and safe travels.:)

H2H1

Jimmy you have read my mind,, that is where we are planning on going this spring/summer. Keep warm up there.

vanole

Hollis,

I bailed out of Va Beach and am roosting in SW Miami. Easy day trip to the Keys. If you head this way let me know.

Break Break

If you head the other way in the Spring Summer time frame let me know also. I lived up in New England for quite a while Maine and New Hampshire and may be able to help you out on any questions you may have on must see;s.

Stay warm. Its 0545 and 70 here. Giddyup!!!

Jeff

H2H1

morning Jeff, well I do know we will head to Kens open house in April, from there it on over to Washington DC.. What I don't know is what lines up after that. I am hoping to get a little further North, but that have to wait and be seem.

BTW it is 43 here and raining.

vanole

Hollis,

Has Ken said when his open house is this year. I would like to make it to meet some of you guys. Right now I'm sked to be in Fla thru 19 Apr but may cut it short weather dependant.

Got up to 85 here today very littly humidity.

Jeff

H2H1

Kens open house is the 1st weekend in April. high today was cool, not cold but wet also