winter storage

G

I was just pondering some random thoughts (going over tomorrows work schedule)
what do all the rver's do out there ,, when the rv is in storage for the winter??? besides call me for repairs they don't want to make in the travel season ?? this applies to only the lowly few (myself included) that have to put up the rv for the winter ,, and only dream about the spring trip ,,, i think this would be a good post for us non snow birds,,, any thoughts or sugestions :question: :question: :question:

G

RE: winter storage

I know what i'm doing ,, i am looking thru this forum (all of it ) instead of going to bed ,, and getting up for work tomm,,,, Now i know i have the winter blues ,,, otherwise i would be out working on my own MH or working in the barn ,,, but since it's gonna freeze hear tonight ,, i'm not doing either ,, just prowling around the board ,, seeing what i can work on ,,, (boy ,, i'm already getting , the winter storage syndrome) ,, Heck i even replied to my own post ,, now that is bad :sleepy: :blush: :blackeye: :eek:

brodavid

Re: winter storage

Beats sitting here and looking out the window hoping to get to drive soon. I have the winter blues and it is 68 here today, got to 45 last night. But beats the hospital. Take care and do not stay up to late unless you are picking on Tex.
God bless

brodavid

C Nash

730, why board it up for the winter. We camp year round when possible. Came to your part of the country, well Tenn, last Feb. hoping to see some snow. Got half price camping and saw a lot of ice but no snow. Really enjoy winter camping. As long as you don't start arguing with yourself you are ok :laugh:

G

What part of my woods were u in ??? cause where i live we were 75 at chrstmas and almost 80 in feb ,,, the in march and april the bigg freeze hit ,, that put us where we are now no crops and no water,,,
And bty STAY outta my woods ,, u might get atacked by a Cow :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;) :clown:
I just might get into a late night conversasion with myself on here ,,, but u don't wan to see it ,,,, cause i bet it would get the guys in white coats here fast (i can;t type tonight) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :8ball:

C Nash

Aw 730, I can milk the wildest cow around. One look at me and they just drain themselfs. have to watch these old Alabama boys. Even the snakes that are brave enough to bite us die. Just don't mention poison Ivy around oh no now I am itching. Wheres the calimin lotion. I would go by a rattler before posion oak.
We were at Townsend because they had predicted snow and the madam wanted to go and see. Nope didn't snow but it was cold. Think it was the first of Feb. We like the quite side of the mnt. and boy was it quit in Feb. One other camper in the cg and he was from Al and same county as I.