winter

jopo

can anyone tell if it is possible to live in a class A motorhome (34' ) druing the winter.....with tips on how to do this effectively?

fair

winter

Yes!! Very easy come South.
We live most of winter in
30 foot travel trailer.
Most of time in Michigan
and Ohio.
Find a good R V Park with
full hook up.They are not
real easy to find.
Have one close to Adrian,
will be there about Friday.
Leaving here Wednesday.
Hope for some cold soon.

Too much fun is more
than you can have!!!
UNITED WE STAND

C Nash

winter

Hi Claude, If you really love camping you can be happy in whatever you can afford. I have seen people in tents/ truck campers/ small TT and they seemed to be just as happy as those in 40 ft M/H. Like Fair said go south. Fair, Where is Adrian

Chelse L. Nash
fulltimer03@yahoo.com

fair

winter

Adrian is in south east Michigan.
Forty five miles north of Toledo,
Ohio.

Too much fun is more
than you can have!!!
UNITED WE STAND

jopo

winter

thank you everyone for the replies
forums are a wonderful tool to get info
i appreciate everyone's input
if anyone else has some advice to share
or experiences (good / bad)
i would love to hear from you
thanks much
happy rv'ing

Kirk

winter

Is it possible to survive in a 34' motorhome in winter? Yes! But what it will take depends upon where that motorhome is parked. If it is in an area that has hard freezes, it is going to take some work. Does your motorhome have the tanks in a heated bay, or outside? If they are outside you will need to keep them from freezing. If the area is windy, you might want to find something to block the wind from blowing under the motorhome. So the issue is, how cold does it get and how prepared is the motorhome?

Good travelin! ......Kirk
www.1tree.net/adventure

travelers1999

winter

We and a lot of friends are surviving the winter down here in southwest Georgia. Mild winters and not the high cost of being in Florida.

fjohn56

winter

HEY!!!! I'm from Swanton; about 45 minutes from Adrian! Mom goes there all the time to do some of her shopping. Route 2 through Delta, then route 109 north. and in half an hour there you are!!:)
John Keep RVing!!!