Wireless camera

Makndust

Looking for a good wireless camera for the back of my 38' fifth wheel RV. Any suggestions? I have read that some are not compatible with the Bluetooth in my pickup. I don't mind spending some $$ on this as long as I "do it right" the first time. Any advise would be great. My family and I live in a rural area and travel short distances ( 100 mi or less) to camp. I tow either a small enclosed trailer or boat behind the fifthwheel occasionally when we go. Yes we live in a state where it is legal. Thanks for any advise

Chappy KC

Since nobody responded I was wondering what you decided to get for your camera. I was thinking about getting 3. 1 for the back and 1 for each side and not buying special towing mirrors.

jay2333a

Looking for a good wireless camera for the back of my 38' fifth wheel RV. Any suggestions? I have read that some are not compatible with the Bluetooth in my pickup. I don't mind spending some $$ on this as long as I "do it right" the first time. Any advise would be great. My family and I live in a rural area and travel short distances ( 100 mi or less) to camp. I tow either a small enclosed trailer or boat behind the fifthwheel occasionally when we go. Yes we live in a state where it is legal. Thanks for any advise
I recommend you use the haloview MC5111 due to length of your vehicle is difficult to meet ultimate needs, however, the model MC5111 is suitable for your requirements.