wishing, dreaming, and panning.

Domingo

keywestbeachpic.jpg
(Not my picture. Copy from internet) But I am dreaming.

LEN

Re: wishing, dreaming, and panning.

OH you did it now your in trouble with 730 LOL

LEN

H2H1

That may cause Rod to have a heart attack. and he will be hugging his screen or crying over that picture. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

DAMN ,, THANKS ALOT ,, just had to go and do that to me ,, but if u look real close ,, i am under the floaty ,, :eek: :eek: but great pics ,, i really wish i was there ,, for sure ,, my kinda place ,, :approve: :approve: :approve: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

Domingo

RE: wishing, dreaming, and planning.

rv-beach_~k0976624.jpg
(Again not my picture down loaded copy)

Is this better. Ok I am dreaming again. Sorry to do it to you again 730. I want to be there so bad.

msjackie

Rod, you might as well give up and come on down to see us, except this week and next, MB is hosting a Gay and Lesbian convention , no joke

G

no sorry Domingo ,, too farway from the ocean ,,, but it would be good if i was right on the surf ,, but that maybe a prb ,, diggin out the MH after high tide :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cwishert

Lee those pictures are beautiful. I would love to visit there someday. But I'm not too sure about pink water. When the water is that color in the bay I would stay out of it. :laugh:

utmtman

lol dont think that is a serious problem. Every time I been to that old great salt lake beach the water looked greenish blue to a whitish green probably more cuz of all the salt crystals.

nitin

RE: wishing, dreaming, and panning.

Domingo - 6/25/2009 8:26 PM

keywestbeachpic.jpg
(Not my picture.  Copy from internet) But I am dreaming.

I hope your wish is completed. and I pray to God.

nitin

RE: wishing, dreaming, and planning.

Domingo - 6/26/2009 1:05 AM

rv-beach_~k0976624.jpg
(Again not my picture down loaded copy)

Is this better. Ok I am dreaming again.  Sorry to do it to you again 730.  I want to be there so bad.

Is it I Don't know but it's very deferential and amazing.
--------
AnilFriendy