Won New RV!!!!

tiniree

Hi All-

Just had to share the news with everyone. My husband & I had put our popup for sale in the RV Trader the first part of July and I had gone online to make sure it was on the site. Well, I saw a banner on the home page for a contest to "Win a new RV" and entered just for fun.

Well, about one week ago I received a phone call.....I WON!!!! After a few calls back & forth, it was decided we would p/u our new RV at a participating dealer in NM. The "prize" was an 18' Pilgrim TT. I was told I had the option of picking up the Pilgrim, or I could use the $ amount of the new pilgrim and use it as a down payment on another unit in stock.

To shorten the story: We drove up this past Friday and on Sunday came home with our brand new '06 K-Z Frontier 2505QSS-F! The boys LOVE the bunk room. I love all the storage. And, my husband was happy with the way it towed!

DL Rupper

Won New RV!!!!

Hey tiniree, congatulations :laugh: . You did good :) . Have fun in your new trailer :cool: :laugh: :) .

turnipbwc

Won New RV!!!!

tiniree,
Would you share a picture of your new RV with us ? Sure would like to see what you won.
Thanks,

SnowbirdInFlight

Won New RV!!!!

quote:Originally posted by tiniree

Hi All-

Just had to share the news with everyone. My husband & I had put our popup for sale in the RV Trader the first part of July and I had gone online to make sure it was on the site. Well, I saw a banner on the home page for a contest to "Win a new RV" and entered just for fun.

Well, about one week ago I received a phone call.....I WON!!!! After a few calls back & forth, it was decided we would p/u our new RV at a participating dealer in NM. The "prize" was an 18' Pilgrim TT. I was told I had the option of picking up the Pilgrim, or I could use the $ amount of the new pilgrim and use it as a down payment on another unit in stock.

To shorten the story: We drove up this past Friday and on Sunday came home with our brand new '06 K-Z Frontier 2505QSS-F! The boys LOVE the bunk room. I love all the storage. And, my husband was happy with the way it towed!

Congrats! We love our TT and love to camp! Enjoy!

C Nash

Won New RV!!!!

Congradulations tiniree, always wondered if anyone won those. Thanks for sharing your good fortune. Know you will enjoy :) keep us posted

Shadow

Won New RV!!!!

Way to go tiniree,like Chelse I thought nobody ever won them contest. Know you'll enjoy.