Wonderful experience

Poppa

Have been exchanging E-mail with one of the regulars on rv usa for several years. Namely Bill and Judy.

They were on their way to a family reunion and were going to pass on I-40 just 30 miles fron the house in Celins Tennessee.

Told them they needed to stop and let us cast eyes on each other or I was going to lay out a row of nail for them to pass over.

Well they stopped over and we had a wonderful visit ate some of my jammimg baby back ribs. Archer and Chelse maye you can take the hint. LOL
:laugh:

ARCHER

Re: Wonderful experience

Hey Poppa,
I'm with ya. We are leaving to head South on 28 Oct. Our route will take us down I-65 from Indianapolis thru Nashville on down to Birmingham, cutting over on 331 to I-10, then on to Jacksonville and down I-95 to Melborne Beach, Fl. I think your probably a little too far East from where we will be heading South at. Do plan on stopping near Chelse and hope to connect with him/his near his area in Alabama. Got lots of work to do on the ole gal to get things in pretty good shape for the trip/winter (like fixing furnace, small water leak, gen service, normal engine maintenance, cleaning, and on and on), but oh so fun to be working on it again after several months of honey do lists here at home. :) ;)

C Nash

Re: Wonderful experience

Poppa, Better watch out talking about them ribs or you'll have half of Alabama up there.

Archer keep me posted and maybe we can spend a night camping and can take in a good BBQ at Full Moon cafe. The CG you was talking about at exit 242 is no longer a KOA but now a good Sam. Very nice and close to I 65 but pricey. State park is also at exit 244 on the east side about seven miles into the park but good roads and paved.