Workamping

roborjoanne

Hi! I'm new to the forum and not sure if I'm posting this message in right area, but thought it related pretty good to General RVing.

If any of you are currently doing workamper work and looking for a great campground and owner to work for, or if you've heard of workamping and want to get started with a great owner who is willing to show you the ropes...get in touch with the Meridian East/Toomsuba KOA campground. The owners are Lionel and Christine. My hubby and I are just finishing up a position there and we found it to be one of the most pleasant parks and atmosphere that we have encountered. They want us to stay for the summer but we have to get home to PA and do something with our home that is currently sitting empty. Probably going to sell, but may rent...that's probably a topic for another group!

Lionel and Chris are currently seeking employees for the summer. The campground is located just outside of Meridian, MS and was just awarded one of the KOA 2003 President's Award for it excellence. It is a smaller park and very quite and quaint. If you think you might be interested, give them a call. The number is (601) 632-1538.

Happy RV'ing!!

Joanne