Workhorse reverse problem

gdfnjf

Just purchased a new 04 Pace arrow. Have only driven it home and it has a problem when you try and use reverse. As soon as a little torque is needed the engine light comes on with a low power message and it seems like the engine is running on just a couple cylinders. You must turn off the ignition for a few seconds and it resets but as soon as you try to go in reverse where you need a little torque it does it again. The dealer says they have never heard of this problem. Has anyone out there experienced it. My guess is that the transmission sensees torque and shuts part of the engine down or something.

C Nash

I would drive it back to the dealer and tell hem he has heard of it now and you want it repaired. :eek: :angry: The Allision man might have an answer

gdfnjf

Interesting profile. I have been married to same women for 42 years, will be 43 in July. Have three children and 5 grand children. Going to be 64 and retiring at the end of May.

C Nash

George, I need to update the profile. 45 year now and still the same woman :bleh:
Which model pace Arrow did you buy? Looked at one the other day at local rv show and was impressed. Retirement is GREAT :approve: