WOW finally got out for 5 days.

LEN

Not far from home just to the sunny side of Washington SR 410 Squawrock CG a KOA no less and it was OK right on the Natchees River, like 10' away. Nice fire every night and good company of new friends. Even when grouse hunting and got a couple, now that will eat good. The Elk are not bugling yet so the pointed stck hunters were not doing good at all. But back home today and looking for more time out. Fueled up and the cat got 8.02 mpg with a little gen time and pulling White Pass two times. Now maybe I can get a day or two at the BEACH before winter and the desert SW.

LEN

H2H1

Re: WOW finally got out for 5 days.

Well Len glad you had a good time. I am waiting on my trip to Ken backyard get together and this will be last time out until next spring. :( :( :( :( :(

DL Rupper

Hey Len, glad you got out and had a good time. We are out and heading for Branson, MO. We haven't been there in 20 years We took my mom there in 1989 and decided it was overly geared to the sedate and retired folks. I woke up the other day and decided we are old and ready for the over the hill entertainers. :laugh:

Shadow

Just like a Marine DL. Adapt and over come!! :laugh: ;) Have fun....

Domingo

RE: WOW finally got out for 5 days.

I was just in Brenson several months ago. Man it was busy. Lot's of people. din't really stay but my kidshad a great time fishing. At the river.Fun place we had a good time for the short time we where there. The people where friendly. We parked at the bass pro shop and took the trolly into town.

DL Rupper

Hey Domingo, thanks for the info. We are going to stay for a week and take in the Dixie Stampede. Should be fun. :)