Wow it is cold here!

C Nash

Re: Wow it is cold here!

If Steve would quit fertiliging that snow they wouldn't have so much :eek: :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

WELL, we had our first snow of the season......just a dusting....but snow. We are supposed to warm next week, but for now.....cold.

Triple E

Ken I am doing my best to send it your way. I have to share you know. And besides, I am getting sick of it. 9 degrees out there right now. Rod is sure getting his far share of the cold. I am afraid he might turn into a popsyicle. :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Our low last night was 33, but the wind is blowing, so it feels cold!!

Steve, you know Rod....he starts freezing up at 59 degrees. :laugh:

C Nash

Steve, keep it up north!!! :angry: Now you done sent the cold down south to Alabama :angry: Think we may just succede again so ya'll can keep the cold. You with me Rod :laugh:

H2H1

Well it is cold here in GA. but not as cold as WA. or VA. But it to cold to us, so in the morning we are heading to Las Vagas where it is a little warmer. Even if it not warmer outside, I'm sure the slots will warm me up.

C Nash

Good luck Hollis in LA. Remember that pull you make and win is the dollar I sent you :laugh:

JimE

RE: Wow it is cold here!

Camped last night so 5 of us could avoid a DWI at a birthday party. Was great but I gotta figure out a better way to heat rear bedroom.....either freezing or hot....front is fine.....any ideas? Do you all use an electric heater in the bedroom? It was about 30 degrees. It would be great if i could tie the two duct systems together so some of that rear blast furnace went up front.

LEN

When we have hookups and the need for heat the small electric heaters come out first. They are adjustable for the most part so we can adjust for the temps needed. Then to bring the temps from sleeping to living we sometimes use the furnace for quick heat as well as the elec. Even boodocking the small electric heaters are used, get up, feet hit cold floor dance to bathroom, start gen and heaters, setup coffee turn on hotwater heater, put cold feet on wife getting back in bed, wife dances to bathroom. 15 minutes later warm, hot water coffee, life is good.

LEN

Triple E

H2H1 - 12/5/2010 8:09 AM Well it is cold here in GA. but not as cold as WA. or VA. But it to cold to us, so in the morning we are heading to Las Vagas where it is a little warmer. Even if it not warmer outside, I'm sure the slots will warm me up.

Hollis, are you taking the Motor Home or driving the car???? Heck if you are going to Nevada might as well go over to California then head on up to Washington andvisit Len and I. :cool::approve:

Shoot Len has some great places to gambleby his place. ;)

H2H1

No Steve we arew flying out, be gone for 5 days. So we are hoping for some nice weather.I am not taking the LT so as of tonight I will not be on till next weekend. :laugh:

Triple E

Have a great trip and loads of fun, money. Be careful of the touch and feel at the airport unless it is a good looking woman. If so, enjoy. :eek: ;) :laugh: :approve:

H2H1

Thanks Steve, I am going for the pat down, and if they want to touch my JUNK they can, that is they can find it :laugh: :laugh:

cougarkid

Well, we hit ZERO last night with the wind chill at 5-15 BELOW here in mid-Missouri. Brrr!

We are on shore power, water and sewer. Porpane furnaces.

Space heater up front, both funaces running as needed, heated mattress pad (the best!), pipe tape and space heater in dump bay - no frozen pipes and toasty inside!

Cold is good - outside.

cwishert

Just got to freezing here in the lower middle east part of Texas last night. I have to say that our house (stickand brick) is well insulated though because we have not even turned the heater on yet. I am hoping to make the whole month with out it and see what the electric bill will be. My guess is that they will gouge me with something else or the rates will go up so my bill won't go down. But I have got to say that our bills are nothing compared to others here in the state and I'm sure out of the state also. You all keep warm and toasty and Hollis have a great trip and please leave all gum with aluminum wrappers at home. I heard this is one of the biggies that sets the alarm off!

Triple E

We have warmed up here. Down to about 10" of snow and slush. 42 degrees at 0530, that is unheard of around here for this time of year. At least I do not have to worry about shoveling the roof. :cool: :approve:

SnowbirdInFlight

wcolddddddddddd.gif

It's even cold here in Rockport. Got down to almost freezing last night and it only suppose to be 45 tonight!

f5e35b806557af924c1c857350adb52d347.gif

thblizzard41010.gif