Wow it is cold here!

akjimny

Re: Wow it is cold here!

Sunny Florida is supposed to get down to 25 degrees tonight with a wind chill of REALLY cold. :cool: :cool:

Triple E

akjimny - 12/13/2010 5:37 PM Sunny Florida is supposed to get down to 25 degrees tonight with a wind chill of REALLY cold. :cool: :cool:

Does it kind of remindyou of your summer in Alaska? :eek:

akjimny

Summer wasn't all that bad - just rainy. Family says it's down to -2 today. :eek: :eek:

brodavid

17 here this morning,
Rod, it is time to come to the Beach, no one in the water

SnowbirdInFlight

The weather man says it is 58 this morning at 0900 hours. But, for some reason it always feels 10 degrees warmer. Walked the dogs in my sandals and just a light sweater and was very comfortable.

dog73.gif

try2findus

I am afraid poor Rod may be a popsicle by now...

Rod...you still ok out there???

Steve, thank goodness your RV garage does not look like the MN stadium! We would all have to head up to WA to dig you and Robin out! I promise we would.

H2H1

He is huddle up next to the heater and staying warm, or he is like a bear and gone into hibernation, don't know which one. But I bet he is staying warm.
So STEVE how you doing with all this snow, we are glad that the snow slid off the roof and crash in the middle.

Triple E

It has warmed up here. Been in the 40's with lots of rain. We have about 10" of snow and slush now. :angry: I HATE SLUSH!! :angry:

No snow on the roof of the RV shed and very little of the house roof. :approve:

How was Las Vegas, Hollis?

H2H1

no biggy, we will do better next time when the cold is gone and we can get out with the MH and travel down to Biloxi Ms. or Atmore Al. Maria and love the slots, so we will go back. Heck it all in fun, can't worry about the lost, we never take more than we can afford to give them. I know some will say we are crazy but that OK

Triple E

H2H1 - 12/14/2010 4:09 PM no biggy, we will do better next time when the cold is gone and we can get out with the MH and travel down to Biloxi Ms. or Atmore Al. Maria and love the slots, so we will go back. Heck it all in fun, can't worry about the lost, we never take more than we can afford to give them. I know some will say we are crazy but that OK

Hey we only live once and you can't take it with you. ;) :laugh: