You know that feeling in the pitg of your tummy

LEN

Went and got ythe DP out of storage today. Put it away correctly(winterizing) but you know the worries. Batteries were up when I through the switch's and the tires were up, with all the snow and Hawaii I haven't been out there for almost 3 months. Turned the key and the wait to start light took for ever then the magic moment and the rr rr rr took two more rr's and diesel smoke. Hook up the trailer and homeward bound, and back into the driveway. Start the furnace, lite the stove first and that took a long time, it took 7 cycles to get gas up to it with the three lite tries with each cycle"thought I had a problem". Then the fridge, went right away. Now the hot water, put the water to it WOW no leaks, must have winterized OK. Gas goes and electric comes on too. Had on????????? Well tomorrow we fill the water tank and try the pump et=all and see if we have any leaks, put all the cloths and food in and the next day partial full time.

LEN

rjf7g

Re: You know that feeling in the pitg of your tummy

Congrats on all fronts. Have fun!

utmtman

Good to hear it came to life with not problems Len. Have fun on that first trip you make.

H2H1

Len glad to hear everything was OK. I can't wait to do mine, but time is getting short and we will be hitting the road again. So good luck on your first outing.

DL Rupper

Len, glad to hear it worked OK.

Last night my nightmare came true. The propane tank ran out of propane and the regulator failed to switch over to the full tank. Went outside in 25 degree temps, but couldn't get the other propane tank working. Spent cold 4 hrs waiting for it to warm up. The regulator started working after it warmed up. Must have been moisture in the regulator/propane and it froze. Thank goodness for small ceramic heater. It was working overtime to hold temp in RV at 57 degrees.

Always something fun happening when you RV. :laugh: ;) :eek:

LEN

I missed on a small propane heater the was at the pawn shop. Coleman with D cell battery powered fan. Oh well if all else fails I'll start the gen and have electric heat if the furnace fails. But for now we are headed for warmer country. Made it From Olympia to Roseburg today and will get to Cali tomorrow. Then on to the dessert country in the next days as we see fit moving on. Then stops for a week or so each time in the warm weather. Maybe there will be BEACH SAND SUN BIKINI"S you know who thaats for.

LEN

C Nash

Know what you are talking about the pit in tommy Len. We have been trying to leave for two weeks now but had to replace the motor on the slide. Installed the new motor today and the pit was really rolling in my tummy when I touched the out button. :eek: IT WORKED :bleh: so maybe we can get on the road south down to where the weather is warmer and see the " JUST FOR ROD" BEACHES :laugh:

G

hey nash :angry: :angry: :angry: :dead: :dead: :evil: :blush: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

And Rod you know I don't even care for the beach. :eek: Just never been to the Keys :(