1991 pace arrow front heater blower

drexel swanson

I am new here to the forum and I am always thankful for the help!! My front heat and air in the dash and windshield will seep out hot and cold air but the blower doesnt seem to come on at all . I changed the 25 amp fuse and still nothing!!! How hard is it to get to the blower and replace it and anything else I should check ???
Thanks in advance

G

RE: 1991 pace arrow front heater blower

well first off ,,, welcome to the forum ,,, sounds like u might have a blower resistor going out ,,, when u say it seeps air ,, does this mean u only get ,, like low speed on the fan ???? Also ,, u should be able to see the round part of the blower ,, it's either under the pass side ,, in side ,,, or same place outside in the engine compartment front area ,, hope this helps u some :approve: :approve:

drexel swanson

Thanks!! NO forced air at all. Is the blower easy to change out. I will check I think I can seethe round box under the hood.

rddog8691

I had the same problem with a 1990 Coachmen that i had it turned out after cleaning out a mouse nest from the area of the blower i jiggled all the connections and the blower started to work just a corroded connection. Not sure if this is your problem. Good Luck