2009 Prowler 250 RLS

rkwtraveler

Just bought a used Prowler 250 RLS it has a switch on the cabinet which houses the stereo dvd player combo. the switch is of the same type as the other light switches and is next to a push pull switch anyone know what it does. when it is switch there is a noise in the floor area but I can't find where or what it is. would appreciate any help

akjimny

Re: 2009 Prowler 250 RLS

Hi Rick and welcome to the RVUSA forum. Are these switches factory installed or something done by the previous owner? If factory, maybe one of the other forum posters will know. If installed by the previous owner, you should ask him. Let us know what you find out. :) :)

Triple E

Re: 2009 Prowler 250 RLS

This might not help but will try anyway. I have switch, on the dash, that I had to call the Mfg to figure it out. My strange switch turned on a fan that would blow warm air into the bedroom. I have a booster fan in my duct work just for the bedroom. Why it is mounted on the dash I do not know. I understand you do not have a dash but just to let you know they do strange things sometimes. :question: :question: :question: